3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
There no difference between full and Compressed version. Why it even a options if u don't compress your game
The compressed version's video files are 40% worse than the original. I can try to reduce the size further in the next update for the compressed version, but I think they are on the edge of being really ugly.

Reactions: jackoffonher

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
is there anyway to enable sounds for all videos?
You should really activate sound one at a time. Since some continue looping it would end up being a cacophony of sound having them all on at once.
In the story mode, autoplay and loop are enabled and as Irgendwie Irgendwo said, they would cause a disaster on PC with sound.
However, autoplay is turned off and all video sounds are turned on in the Gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackoffonher

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
Honestly one of the best games i have played l8tely..not so grindy and 99% bug free( found only 1 at some dialog) and FINALLY A GAME THAT HAS GOOD QUALITY VIDEOS WITH SOUND... 9.99 OUT OF 10 for me.. cant w8 for the updates..:p ++++++ for heraklion:p

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
very nice game! also the choice of actresses is a little wider ... other games are always the same, while in this game they show that you can also range with other equally beautiful actresses. compliments

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyJam

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The 6-4, 7-6 and different outcomes are possible, the current system just shows the stats you have versus the opponent has. I can rewrite that to show real game outcomes.

The others sound cool too, but some of them would mess up the save files. I will come up with an idea to include some of your suggestions, thank you!
Is the correct Tennis result changed now or not yet?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
GrandSmash-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded,

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
SpicyJam Can I make two requests for content?

1. Impregnating a character and/or having sex with a pregnant character
2. Going in line with the cheating tag, the 'netori' fetish is also quite appealing. Sleeping with someone's wife/girlfriend.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant load save form ver 0.24
Did you unzip the game into the old folder and overwrite the "exe"? I guess that's needed to be able to continue. I did a "fresh install" in a new folder and the loading screen was empty. In the end I just moved the save games that I exported to the hard disk to the new folder and I was able to start from the end of version 22. Meaning it seems like I've skipped the version 24 update.

Reactions: velass

velass

Jul 23, 2019
Did you unzip the game into the old folder and overwrite the "exe"? I guess that's needed to be able to continue. I did a "fresh install" in a new folder and the loading screen was empty. In the end I just moved the save games that I exported to the hard disk to the new folder and I was able to start from the end of version 22. Meaning it seems like I've skipped the version 24 update.
not work

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Any anal? I dont see any tags for it.
Anal is the 2nd tag I've put into the Genres "Male Protagonist, Anal, ..." and you can find lots of anal scenes in the game. For example: Your relationship with Jessa is about anal only in the beginning.

SpicyJam Can I make two requests for content?

1. Impregnating a character and/or having sex with a pregnant character
2. Going in line with the cheating tag, the 'netori' fetish is also quite appealing. Sleeping with someone's wife/girlfriend.
As @Irgendwie Irgendwo mentioned, sleeping with someone's wife/girlfriend is in the game. Marica or even Jada from the beginning have boyfriends/husbands.
I was thinking about including a pregnant character, but that woman will probably have a smaller role and she must be optional. In a later update, I will probably include one.

why the videos in the new update dont have sound???? also who is amy??
They do have sound. In the gallery, every video has sound. On the story, I use autoplay for the scenes and that's where I mute them, because you would hear moaning from 5-6 videos at once. In the gallery, autoplay is turned off, so every video's sound is turned on.
Amy - please check the Characters menu or the Credits, Amy - Amy Reid, Stifler's mom here.

I cant load save form ver 0.24
When I tested the game, I used a v0.22 save and a v0.24 save and both worked fine. And worked fine not for just me but for at least 1000 other people.
I usually receive 2-3 complaints about save files per update and I don't want to ignore those people. I'll send you a DM, please send me your save file there and I'll check what's the problem.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
As @Irgendwie Irgendwo mentioned, sleeping with someone's wife/girlfriend is in the game. Marica or even Jada from the beginning have boyfriends/husbands.
I was thinking about including a pregnant character, but that woman will probably have a smaller role and she must be optional. In a later update, I will probably include one.
Awesome! Thanks a bunch!

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes