3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
I downloaded the game, but when I try to unzip it, I'm being asked for a password.
Where did you download the game? There is no password for any of the files and never was.
These are the correct sizes for the ZIP files:
Full game: 1.51 Gb. Compressed full game: 0.8 Gb. Update only: 195 Mb.
If your game has a different size, it is likely that you downloaded something else. An ad from one of the download sites or something.
I'd suggest downloading from Gofile or Pixeldrain or Mega.

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Is this game abandoned? I am looking forward to play this more.
No, it is not abandoned. The new update contains a reworked match system for the new matches and the first Grand Slam, which needed more time to create. The game is out since the 18th of December, but supporters get it a week earlier than the public release.
I will edit this thread with the download links right after I sent this message.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
hello sorry I downloaded the update from 0.27-> 0.30 but when I started it it no longer displays any type of image ... I do it with google chrome as always ... if I start 0.27 at the last save, it goes normally, as soon as I start the 0.30 it creates this problem for me. can you help me understand?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Playing through v0.30, if I choose Ginebra rather than Clea and her ass, at the last page there doesn't seem to be any link, etc to continue on.
However if I choose Clea and then both, there is a link at the end of Ginebra to continue.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Damn, why RNG? Was happy with the super-simple system that was there before.
The tennis aspect works better as dressing IMO. Making it actually function as a gameplay feature requires a hell of a lot more balancing.
Now I'll just have to save-scum, which adds nothing but filler.

P.S - Ok, seems like it's not there for all the matches. Crisis averted.

Enjoying the game besides that, though.
Was a pretty hefty update, much appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyJam

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
hello sorry I downloaded the update from 0.27-> 0.30 but when I started it it no longer displays any type of image ... I do it with google chrome as always ... if I start 0.27 at the last save, it goes normally, as soon as I start the 0.30 it creates this problem for me. can you help me understand?
The updates are always just the new and updated files. You need the base game for that to work. If you had the full v0.27, you can download just the update and it will work, but the update alone won't work. The .HTML file contains all the text for the game but everything else is missing (pictures and videos).
If you can, please download the full game or the compressed version. If you have any more problems, please message me privately and I'll try to help.

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Playing through v0.30, if I choose Ginebra rather than Clea and her ass, at the last page there doesn't seem to be any link, etc to continue on.
However if I choose Clea and then both, there is a link at the end of Ginebra to continue.
:D I tried to playtest all the variations there, but it looks like I was still able to fuck up one of those. Thank you for reporting it, I will look into it and release a bugfix soon. I also spotted a few more typos, will fix those too.

You wrote "I choose Ginebra rather than Clea and her ass", so I think you had the standard sex with Clea and then said yes to Ginebra and chose Ginebra when you had to make the decision, right?
Because there are a few other versions of this. (About 6 in total.)

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
The updates are always just the new and updated files. You need the base game for that to work. If you had the full v0.27, you can download just the update and it will work, but the update alone won't work. The .HTML file contains all the text for the game but everything else is missing (pictures and videos).
If you can, please download the full game or the compressed version. If you have any more problems, please message me privately and I'll try to help.
I started with 0.24 and from that I only downloaded the 0.24->0.27 update and everything was fine. so the file you say, already had to be there. now I downloaded like last time only the update from 0.27 to 0.30 and starting it, it didn't have any type of image (not even in the front of the menu). I downloaded the compressed version of about 900MB, and restarted the game normally... that's why I tell you that perhaps there is something you need to check on the update-only file of just under 300MB, that's all. the game goes, i picked up the story and i enjoy the latest version and i thank you for the good work you and your team do... keep it up ;)

• Red Heart

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Ok, it's like 6:4 7:6 now?
Damn, why RNG? Was happy with the super-simple system that was there before.
The tennis aspect works better as dressing IMO. Making it actually function as a gameplay feature requires a hell of a lot more balancing.
Now I'll just have to save-scum, which adds nothing but filler.

P.S - Ok, seems like it's not there for all the matches. Crisis averted.

Enjoying the game besides that, though.
Was a pretty hefty update, much appreciated.
Yes, I receive mixed feedbacks about it. Some players want expanded matches, while others are completely fine with the old.
The 6:4, 7:6 and the other outcomes that fortuna95 suggested will definitely stay. But this RNG based system didn't become a favourite for players.
I am thinking about going back to the old one with more details this time and forget RNG.

What do you think about that?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
:D I tried to playtest all the variations there, but it looks like I was still able to fuck up one of those. Thank you for reporting it, I will look into it and release a bugfix soon. I also spotted a few more typos, will fix those too.

You wrote "I choose Ginebra rather than Clea and her ass", so I think you had the standard sex with Clea and then said yes to Ginebra and chose Ginebra when you had to make the decision, right?
Because there are a few other versions of this. (About 6 in total.)
Yes sorry. Ginebra only.
There were 2 options at that point. Ginebra only or Clea (you will make her angry).
So, the very first time you get options.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Yes, I receive mixed feedbacks about it. Some players want expanded matches, while others are completely fine with the old.
The 6:4, 7:6 and the other outcomes that fortuna95 suggested will definitely stay. But this RNG based system didn't become a favourite for players.
I am thinking about going back to the old one with more details this time and forget RNG.

What do you think about that?
Old ones with details would be good. I like the playthrough of the Aussie Open, but that seems like a lot of writing on the dev side. Maybe could have detailed writing like that only for the slams, and a bit less detail than that for normal tournaments, to keep the workload from getting too much.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes