3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
The same Allie videos aren't working on mopoga either. I assumed this was a mopoga issue but if others are having this problem as well, it must be a code or format issue
somebodynobody
The Allie video has a codec issue, while most of the videos in the game uses MPEG4 Video (H264), this video uses HVC1 codec.
I will deploy a patch in the next 30 minutes to fix this and it will be included as the default from the next version of the game.

EDIT: The fix is uploaded, please download it (less than 30 MB) and it should solve the problem.

Last edited:

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Is the MC ever going to hear from Vickie (think that's her name) again? The first person you can get pregnant.
That's a good question. I was thinking about including her at the very end of the game, to get a final closure, but if you have a clear idea how to continue her story; my DMs are open.

Reactions: Dazed&confused
Nov 24, 2020
That's a good question. I was thinking about including her at the very end of the game, to get a final closure, but if you have a clear idea how to continue her story; my DMs are open.
I kinda forget, was Vickie going to pass the MC's baby off as her boyfriends?

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
I kinda forget, was Vickie going to pass the MC's baby off as her boyfriends?
It had 2 ways. In one, MC was kinder who just wanted to help her get a baby which she can raise with her boyfriend (instead of adopting one).
On the other route, MC allowed her to shame and belittle her boyfriend. What happened after - was not specified.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
nice update. glad you provide the sliders to help with the matches, but i feel like it's a boring system. preferred the skill number system for the matches. that way no sliders hints are necessary in the help section. anyway..just a minor detail.
MORE EMBER SNOW!!!! YESSSS!!!

Reactions: SpicyJam

BigBB25

May 11, 2017
can't figure out sliders for new update. is it even possible to win? tried every combo i could think of. other than that i enjoy this game.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
can't figure out sliders for new update. is it even possible to win? tried every combo i could think of. other than that i enjoy this game.
You will lose 2 rounds and then they will come to you with information how to win against the black dude

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyJam

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
nice update. glad you provide the sliders to help with the matches, but i feel like it's a boring system. preferred the skill number system for the matches. that way no sliders hints are necessary in the help section. anyway..just a minor detail.
MORE EMBER SNOW!!!! YESSSS!!!
Thank you. I wanted a different system for a Grand Slam tournament. With the next update and the standard matches, the old system will appear again.

question, does the comp file in the full link and comp link the same?
On Mega, I usually put everything into one folder. To make a little difference, I always make the Full game as a ZIP archive, and the Compressed version as a RAR archive.
The Compressed version is also the full game, it's just reduced in size/quality.
I hope this helps.

Cant win the the last set the 4,4,4 doesn't work.
Can someone help?
Sending you a DM.

Sending you a DM.

Last edited:

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
For a game, that uses so many vid's, i think its to bad that there's no audio.
Not everyone lives in their mom's basement :D

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes