5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Or how quick he was able to turn the tables against the dean Barbara (and also bonk her at the table). Would be interesting to see that happening with the cop Sandra in Grandma's house.
Well, Sandra is strictly a Domme. You can Dom her once, but that ends her path. Which is what I did. I almost gave up on this once that scene started. Glad I didn't. MoonBox did a great job with this. I just hope we can get more and actually get a scene with Abby.

Sativa-29

Oct 28, 2017
In a way, this was time spent on the main game. The whole point was to see if I could add animations to GH without delaying things. Turns out I can't, this took about 6 weeks to make and it's the size of a usual GH update. Granted a lot of that was just figuring shit out but it's still way too long.

They'll ask about sex with Amy :HideThePain:
My question would be when do we knock up Liz... She seems like she wants it :p

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick Mod with my music player from GH
(of course no WT, no choices)

Sept. 14, 2023
added the taboo patch from GH2/3, should work here, too.

Download Mod v1.0a (~55MB)
(incl. Taboo Patch)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0a (~140MB)
(incl. Taboo Patch)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GH-CD_01.jpg GH-CD_02.jpg GH-CD_03.jpg

Last edited:

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Reactions: M.AsK

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Just played the game and loved it! I mean adorable red hed, goth girlfriend and submissive milf?! YES! I like your taste dev and damn the revenge sex with Dean was just awesome and hot! Too bad its already the end. I so hoped for some scenes including the dean with Kayla maybe, or scenes between Kayla and Abby, wow..... just the thought

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
In the last week, I have put several. Never before. Where tf are all the trolls and douchebags coming from all of a sudden?
I heard that someone left the door Open in the Main thread ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, seriously, when a games starts gaining popularity, it atracts all kind of folks, I belive that a great part of the "trollish" coments are not even meant seriously, are just to heat the thread up.
Others, vent their frustration, and get defensive as they see they have resistace, who knows.

Reactions: Dark Silence

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i thought chaz was the dean's son? but she's apparently a virgin?
He's adopted. Barbara aka the dean says she raised him as her son after her sister died (too bad Chaz turned out to be a bullying idiot with his friends as well. At least one of them got a nice sandwich fist for his troubles).

Edit: Barbara was a virgin, remember the scene at her office.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Alright, as a fan of K7 content -- and even though I know it would get you way too much harassment from your regular harassers -- I would not be upset to see this expanded upon alternately between GH updates.

I mean, you have to at least let Abby visit her O'Reilly cousins ... and the idea of Kayla never visiting ... or never finding out how Barbara finally gets fired ... or what retribution her "son" finally suffers ... I guess we're probably going to find out some backstory on Jada's sister-in-law, so that's good ...

Also, KoGa3 ... any chance to update the mod with a touch of iPatch? (there's a statement that should include the word "Nana" early on and also a "tenant" near the end that I'm guessing might be replaced with a word indicating a younger female relation (i.e. "daughter") ...

EDIT: Since making this post, I have learned that iPatch v2 works in College Days, and KoGa has come through with the jukebox! Yay!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes