Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Being as direct as you, it means when a guy decides to patronizingly explain something with a feeling of superiority, like they did above.

We, as in the non-subscribers, haven't seen the Part 4 stuff. They know we didn't, instead of explaining and sharing info, they came in to correct me with some patronizing "Actually" bullshit.

We still don't know what differences there will be in Part 4, if it will require a new patch or not, we'll learn about it in time, meanwhile, people that know and could share the info, are trying to be better than the others without helping anyone.

Nothing unusual, it's like that everywhere. I am just fucking done with that.

Peace :(
Thank you for explaining it to me. I wouldn't have realized it seemed that way, the acting superior way. I would definitely not like being talked to like that, as if I should've known but didn't, in such an arrogant way.

Reactions: FatGiant

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
That's exactly that. The inability to NOT act like an asshole and respect others. You are 100% correct. It is indeed a simple concept.

Peace :(
By the way, what do you think of my earlier comment as I was talking about GH, the one where I said I take my time with it while focusing on Dragon's Dogma 2 while wondering if someone will start attempting to make a game based on it's universe? I thought it would be a cool idea since it's such a popular series. Just an idea while going between it and GH as I tend to enjoy the laughs I get from the latter.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
By the way, what do you think of my earlier comment as I was talking about GH, the one where I said I take my time with it while focusing on Dragon's Dogma 2 while wondering if someone will start attempting to make a game based on it's universe? I thought it would be a cool idea since it's such a popular series. Just an idea while going between it and GH as I tend to enjoy the laughs I get from the latter.
I have no clue what Dragon Dogma even is.

But why don't you try instead of waiting for someone to do it?

Peace :D

Reactions: SpatulaPie

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I have no clue what Dragon Dogma even is.

But why don't you try instead of waiting for someone to do it?

Peace :D
My bad. I foolishly assumed you knew about recent video game releases. I'm a hardcore gamer, so I know quite a few video games. I forget not everyone might know what's popular in the same way I do. I basically made an assumption without thinking, so I apologize.

Reactions: shamtiiomi
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes