• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Are there been any more scenes with Sandra (the crazily tall cop lady) yet after the interrogation room one? She's kind of my favourite in the game so far, so I really want to see more content featuring her!

-Mal

Toubib

May 27, 2020
Do yall have good incest recs ? Looking for something similar to GH but maybe a little less haremy and with better writing.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Do yall have good incest recs ? Looking for something similar to GH but maybe a little less haremy and with better writing.
There is a huge thread of incest games in the recommended games thread. It's a no no to talk about other games in this thread.

Reactions: tslojr

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You know, I've been thinking about my preferences in adult games lately. I noticed before games like GH, MNF, and MNM, I was more simple-minded in what I wanted from these games. Those 3 I mentioned changed the way I searched for games on F95 and how I look at other adult games in general. I focus more on enjoying the story or enjoying a good laugh more than what the lewd part of their content has to offer. Of course I won't deny I still enjoy the lewds, I just happen to change how I view these things in the part where I prefer it to be more wholesome than anything else. I love feel-good moments in games like these, especially the non-stop funnies I keep seeing in GH. I'd say I play this game 70% for the laughs, the rest for everything else it offers.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, I've been thinking about my preferences in adult games lately. I noticed before games like GH, MNF, and MNM, I was more simple-minded in what I wanted from these games. Those 3 I mentioned changed the way I searched for games on F95 and how I look at other adult games in general. I focus more on enjoying the story or enjoying a good laugh more than what the lewd part of their content has to offer. Of course I won't deny I still enjoy the lewds, I just happen to change how I view these things in the part where I prefer it to be more wholesome than anything else. I love feel-good moments in games like these, especially the non-stop funnies I keep seeing in GH. I'd say I play this game 70% for the laughs, the rest for everything else it offers.
GH and MNF are not what I would call story heavy or focused games. These being games that go you into enjoying story is kinda hard to believe

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
GH and MNF are not what I would call story heavy or focused games. These being games that go you into enjoying story is kinda hard to believe
You may be right with GH, but with MNF there is more emphasis on wholesome feel-good moments then on lewds, where GH is more focused between funnies and lewds equally than on anything else. To me there is plenty to enjoy in MNF when it comes to listening to the emotional journeys the characters go through together.

Reactions: hmorphone and EJW

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Do women who are married separate from their husbands to be with the MC or do they just cheat on them without entering the harem? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do women who are married separate from their husbands to be with the MC or do they just cheat on them without entering the harem? :cautious:
3 are simply cheating.

1 has a husband with a cuck kink, but it's getting to the point of the wife actual just cheating.

1 is pretty much separated.

Of all of these, only two are close to full harem membership. All the rest are either more casual, or have complications preventing them from ending their current relationships

Reactions: motseer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
3 are simply cheating.

1 has a husband with a cuck kink, but it's getting to the point of the wife actual just cheating.

1 is pretty much separated.

Of all of these, only two are close to full harem membership. All the rest are either more casual, or have complications preventing them from ending their current relationships
I find it hard to consider V as "cheating" since from everything that's been presented, she's more like pretending to be married to the guy, but he either doesn't realize or doesn't care (or is just waiting to go ballistic when he figures out who) Either way, culturally they might not even technically be married yet (if consummation is necessary)?.

As for the restaurateur, he outcreeps Larry in my book, and in a way HE feels like the one who's pretending ... but I guess it's still cheating on her part, but he deserves it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I find it hard to consider V as "cheating" since from everything that's been presented, she's more like pretending to be married to the guy, but he either doesn't realize or doesn't care (or is just waiting to go ballistic when he figures out who) Either way, culturally they might not even technically be married yet (if consummation is necessary)?.

As for the restaurateur, he outcreeps Larry in my book, and in a way HE feels like the one who's pretending ... but I guess it's still cheating on her part, but he deserves it.
V is cheating in the sense that she is having sex and a relationship with someone without the person who she's married to (legally or culturally) knowing. She was forced into the marriage, and chances are he doesn't have any strong personal feelings for her, but that doesn't make it not cheating in the technical sense. Morally, I'd say it's not. She is in both the relationship and marriage against her will.

The restaurateur I don't find creepy, other than his appearance which is designed to be creepy. I feel that he's actually gay, and that's why he's getting off on watching his wife fuck us. He watching a guy have sex with someone. Assuming he is gay, and not bi with a strong preference for men, I do think he is faking his marriage. He might well love her, but I don't feel that he's IN LOVE with her. I don't think he deserves it, not in the malicious sense. He's neglectful of what his wife needs, probably because he's simply incapable of providing what she need not out of ill intent, he's not abusive. I do think both himself and his wife would be a lot happier with other people than they are together. I honestly have no bad feelings towards him really, like personally if they got divorced and he still wanted to watch, I'd be open to it. Like, he's actually a nice guy. Super creepy face but that's not his fault.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
On the note of cheating and speculating, I have a hunch that the doctor (Priya) might not really be the one who is infertile, if you take into account the only man she might have slept with was her husband, and the only man she ever considered wanting to sleep with is Thomas. It's possible, by some twist of fate when they finally do cross the line 100%, that she can bear kids all along and the one who was really infertile was her husband. He would have reflected blame on her to save himself the embarrassment of dishonoring his family until Thomas got her pregnant, revealing the truth. At least I can see that as a possibility for a way to get her to ultimately divorce the prick.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
On the note of cheating and speculating, I have a hunch that the doctor (Priya) might not really be the one who is infertile, if you take into account the only man she might have slept with was her husband, and the only man she ever considered wanting to sleep with is Thomas. It's possible, by some twist of fate when they finally do cross the line 100%, that she can bear kids all along and the one who was really infertile was her husband. He would have reflected blame on her to save himself the embarrassment of dishonoring his family until Thomas got her pregnant, revealing the truth. At least I can see that as a possibility for a way to get her to ultimately divorce the prick.
I kind of think the same thing. On the other hand, she is an expert on pregnancy, so she probably knows how to find out about it.
But Thomas has super sperm and it's certainly no problem for him to get a menopausal woman pregnant.

Reactions: SpatulaPie
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes