• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I just had a really funny thought, imagine if Nana was only actually available on a monogamous route? How many people would be willing to leave everyone for her?

Either you can have a massive harem, or Nana?

I for one would drop Nana without a second thought
Harem or solo no matter who the LI is I will always pick harem. To me it seems a waste of time picking solo.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I'd be kinda nice if the mods deleted the posts asking about fucking nana and about animations etc
Kinda counter productive if you want people to use the search function but remove and results that could keep it at bay...

unless you dont give a shit an are not part of the Search-Bar-Police. (non mod forum cops can all fuck the fuck off.)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes, why do you play these games for another reason? Me just for the engaging story and deepening my expertise in a myriad of fields.
If only it didn't have those annoying lewd scenes.
So was the pregnancy discussion (on topic I mean ;) )......
I agree with you on everything you wrote about this unfair and gratuitous purge.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
I just had a really funny thought, imagine if Nana was only actually available on a monogamous route? How many people would be willing to leave everyone for her?

Either you can have a massive harem, or Nana?

I for one would drop Nana without a second thought
I'd do one harem playthrough and one Nana playthrough so I could see both cause I need me some Nana.

3.80 star(s) 276 Votes