• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
and in some places first cousin is not incest....
just because you want something to be true does not make it so, the genetic faults and failure in the offspring prove that it is wrong. btw it is the act that is incest, not the product of the act
Maybe where you live that is the case although I doubt it, but not here and many countries around the world. Just see the comments further up. The sex act between two or more consenting adults is not illegal in most civilised countries. Only on F95Zone is the act illegal and that is to sell incest stories.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Overall mostly an enjoyable update, pity there was so little time with Sophie, and I wish Cat would just call you daddy or monkey and not back and forth.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Fascinating stances in Germany and Ireland, by the way.
Thought process could've been "If they can't have kids, let 'em do what they want."
But yeah, the distinction seems quite extreme.

Back on topic, was a good update. Was going to berate MC for not picking up after Molly, but Sandra beat me to it.
Would've liked some interaction with Priya, though. Not necessarily anything sexual, even some conversation that progresses their relationship would've been good. Like Moonbox said, good netori benefits from a slow burn, so the small pieces across the story add up nicely, like how the relationship with Nana is treated.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
At the rate our MC is going his biggest problem won't be the massive harem he has, and not even the fact that he with some of the women in said harem that he will be keeping the bloodline pure. No his biggest issue will be that child support money he is going to have to pay. Especially seeing as even some of the gilfs I am willing to bet are still fertile.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
At the rate our MC is going his biggest problem won't be the massive harem he has, and not even the fact that he with some of the women in said harem that he will be keeping the bloodline pure. No his biggest issue will be that child support money he is going to have to pay. Especially seeing as even some of the gilfs I am willing to bet are still fertile.
A9825B8E-2EB3-4A13-8A2B-40CE2BC5232F.jpeg

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i've been following the development process of the game for a while and finally started a playthrough today.
it was very entertaining so far.(y)
I'm curious how it develops further :coffee:

• Red Heart

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Hey I just replayed the game from update 0.5 while using the written walkthrough this time and suddenly noticed that the part with Polly and Isabella was cut short in my game. So there were just two choices skipped before immediately going towards the meeting with Fiona and Riona.
I have always installed the latest update patches and thought everything was working perfectly, so does anyone know the reason for this? I am following every path normally.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hey I just replayed the game from update 0.5 while using the written walkthrough this time and suddenly noticed that the part with Polly and Isabella was cut short in my game. So there were just two choices skipped before immediately going towards the meeting with Fiona and Riona.
I have always installed the latest update patches and thought everything was working perfectly, so does anyone know the reason for this? I am following every path normally.
If you mean choices 88-90, you will skip them if you are on the Priya route (already met Svetlana).

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Good update especially the Cat part. Interesting how Liz sees MC as husband material and Cat looks at him as a father figure. Looking forward to this theme in future updates. Mother daughter pairs are awesome and they can learn from Aaliyah and Jada by the times things progress with their characters. Do include sneak peeks of other characters and upcoming stuff. Like maybe Veena's POV thinking about the MC or some texting implying a future date. Helps give a better experience than just having the set of characters having content in that update.

• Red Heart

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Good update especially the Cat part. Interesting how Liz sees MC as husband material and Cat looks at him as a father figure. Looking forward to this theme in future updates. Mother daughter pairs are awesome and they can learn from Aaliyah and Jada by the times things progress with their characters. Do include sneak peeks of other characters and upcoming stuff. Like maybe Veena's POV thinking about the MC or some texting implying a future date. Helps give a better experience than just having the set of characters having content in that update.
I am hoping for a cat and liz threesome.

3.90 star(s) 275 Votes