• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
How long is the gameplay so far?
Hard to say, everyone reads differently. Maybe 1 to 2 hours.
It's about 3500 lines of dialogue and a little over 900 renders.

MoonBox has made almost ALL the girls bangable. He knows there's only a couple I want nothing to do with, but, that's not the point.
They'll all be bangable except for Petunia and the background characters you see sometimes.

So, the story progression and number of sex scenes will be obviously more with the grandma as she is the queen (i mean, calculated after the end of game) when individually compare with rest of the family or side girls?
Yeah, once Cat comes home and the loving starts, it'll shift more towards Allison and the household. I can't focus on Allison now, her route hasn't even started.

You might want to wait a while before playing again if you want Allison focused content. Her route is going to be very slow.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hard to say, everyone reads differently. Maybe 1 to 2 hours.
It's about 3500 lines of dialogue and a little over 900 renders.

They'll all be bangable except for Petunia and the background characters you see sometimes.

Yeah, once Cat comes home and the incest starts, it'll shift more towards Nana and the family. I can't focus on Nana now, her route hasn't even started.

You might want to wait a few updates before playing again if you want Grandma focused content. Her route is going to be very slow.
Ok. Thanks for that. Will check it after few updates then.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Well, shit. Not even sure who that is. But, if it's the barista she better get bangable at least once. lol :p
Lol Mila the barista will be bangable. She's in the young harem along with Sophia and 1 or 2 others I haven't created.
Petunia is Omar's girl.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There is another game where the Dev actually gave in to the whiners and reduced the size of the dick but to be honest when the first update with the new size came out my only thought was WTF where did the dick go because it looked like it wasn't even half the size of the original.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There is another game where the Dev actually gave in to the whiners and reduced the size of the dick but to be honest when the first update with the new size came out my only thought was WTF where did the dick go because it looked like it wasn't even half the size of the original.
What game was that? I think I remember a game where the dev did that and I dropped it.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
WVM and the scene I was talking about is the scene with Katie that got interrupted by Ruby.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought so. But, I won't say much about it, as every time that I do, people get their panties in a twist.
He changed the MC’s dick after that scene. It’s not as big as the original but much bigger than the one in the pic. I myself hate when drastic changes are made such as resizing dicks of the player.

3.80 star(s) 276 Votes