• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah you might not like this answer :ROFLMAO:

Cat is cat petplay
Shizuka is puppy petplay
Annabelle is cow petplay

It's optional for all of them but for the third it's a big part of her route so you'll miss a lot if you avoid it.
The first two will be very kind and loving. There won't be anything like walking them outside naked and making them piss on a fire hydrant.

The third will be less kind and loving but still not cruel or abusive or something. That relationship in general won't have much romance.
Things like she'll be grazing in the backyard and you'll go out and brush her hair, scratch her behind the ear and milk her for your cereal

Edit: Forgot about the mayor. Not sure if I would even call that petplay though. She's gonna be a straight up animal.
Dang, Neko and Inu girls, even better than I thought.

Wait which one is Annabelle again.

Reactions: MoonBox

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea.. i just checked out the game file.. Annabelle isnt defined yet for a text/color combo .. so.. yea only the preview image Moon shared a while back. (not sure if only on substar/patr or not). Yea.. had to remember too...."no... the neighbor lady starts with an N...." heh.. yea.. too many games, too many good stories, too many names.

Especially lately between this one and Motherless (MrMister and Moonbox crossover event?... *cough*) i do get a little confused myself but its all good.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
Oct 28, 2021
Yea.. i just checked out the game file.. Annabelle isnt defined yet for a text/color combo .. so.. yea only the preview image Moon shared a while back. (not sure if only on substar/patr or not). Yea.. had to remember too...."no... the neighbor lady starts with an N...." heh.. yea.. too many games, too many good stories, too many names.

Especially lately between this one and Motherless (MrMister and Moonbox crossover event?... *cough*) i do get a little confused myself but its all good.
We have seen her too the name wasnt mentioned though think it was the last update we saw her for like 2 seconds

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think this character appears in the latest update: When are you going to drop her daughter off to church?
That's why you hate this character model because it appears in a few games on this page
Uh, no that's Sophia's mother it appears when you accompany her home.
The girl you drop at the church ( more precisely at the girls shelter near the church) is Isabella the girl you partner with during Svetlana's dance lessons, and the member of the gymnastic school team with Sophia and Polly. :)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hey guys. I have really enjoyed playing through this game so far. Cookie Cutter or not it has held my interest although I feel it is taking entirely too long for the MC and Allison to get it on. One thing I haven't liked about the game is the script structure though. I can not stand the whole Landlord, Tenant, etc naming because it just kills the feel of the story. I do realize why certain developers do this and I understand but in my opinion it simply isn't needed in this game. Please correct me if I am wrong. There isn't a single instance in the game where it is revealed that the MC has been "adopted" by anyone. Those that call him "Son" do so conceptually. To me this makes the whole "Incest" thing irrelevant and therefore should not need any of the silly character concept renaming. Now, feel free to correct me if I am wrong and I will freely state so, but in everything I have seen thus far on every website I could find, the only mention of Incest is made by the Dev (not a very smart move) because there are no tags or anything that I have seen.

ANYWAY........

I have spent several hours going through the game and making changes to the script as I would find various odd naming issues. I have gotten rid of the whole Landlord style naming and replaced those with more suitable words that make the story flow better. I have tried not to use specific words like Son or Mother as it pertains to the MC, Allison and anyone else that might use those words. Instead I have used words like "Godson, Godmother" or just used their actual names (Thomas, Allison, etc.) during dialog. I have also gone back and cleaned up some of the sentence structure such as the excessive use of the word "my" in its possessive form unless the sentence needed it. I made all of these changes strictly for my own enjoyment of the game as I often play through these games several times to explore multiple pathways.

I am attaching the raw script file here as a zip file for anyone to download and use. I have played through the game multiple times thus far with zero errors. Please be aware!! I do not use walk-through/cheat mods unless I absolutely have to. In the case of this game I have not used any cheat files although I did download the "uncensored" patch (As if it even needed one). So you would be downloading and using this file as a script mod for the original games.

1. I have not tested it with any of KOGA's mods. If Koga3 has already done a mod like this in his own mods, please let me know and ill take it down.
2. Make sure to back up your original script file before applying this file.
3. Simply unpack the gmhscript_0.07.zip file and drop the script.rpy file into your "game" folder. Click yes to overwrite/replace the original file (after you have backed it up!) and restart the game.
4. WARNING - This file is not approved by the developer of the game, KOGA3 or anyone other than myself. You will be downloading this file at your own risk!

Lastly. If you find anything I might have missed, misspelled or left out out please pm me with the full sentence or if you have Renpy editor give me the script line number. If I need to add additional files to support the script mod please let me know as this is my first go at making a mod of any kind. If it works for you and you like what I have done please let me know.

Moderators - If this is not allowed, please let me know and I will take it down and host the file elsewhere. Thank You.
Appreciate the effort but I'm a little confused about what this is. Did you make a non-incest patch?

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes