keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I just think we need to give poor Nana a Break - she needs this, more than we do probably. Think of poor Nana pining away. She has gone far too long without some appropriate attention. Have pity on Nana and get her some action real soon. I'm just thinking of her general well being and have no other ulterior motive. Honest.

Jun 10, 2018
Hello Boys nd Dev, i was reading through some of the new Ratings on this game, now please correct me if im wrong here. Some of yall need to chill, this is a site/forum for indie devs, (nd some less then honest repost of pro dev'ed) games, i get criticism is a necessity in all development of a product, but some of yall take this to seriously. My bad, maybe it just me being salty about people dragging on a game i genuinely liked. I'm in no way affiliated with the dev or production of this game, i just like the game where it is and seems to be going, plus the meta humor get a good laugh outa my dumbass. Keep it up my guy

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hello Boys nd Dev, i was reading through some of the new Ratings on this game, now please correct me if im wrong here. Some of yall need to chill, this is a site/forum for indie devs, (nd some less then honest repost of pro dev'ed) games, i get criticism is a necessity in all development of a product, but some of yall take this to seriously. My bad, maybe it just me being salty about people dragging on a game i genuinely liked. I'm in no way affiliated with the dev or production of this game, i just like the game where it is and seems to be going, plus the meta humor get a good laugh outa my dumbass. Keep it up my guy
You a bit wrong, this has stuff from Steam also. But this a PIRATE SITE. The Dev's get no financial support from this place. Sure maybe word of mouth can help, but beyond that more folks bitch most time at them and show them 0 support over free and pirated product.

Sure some of them actually post here as well to get that word of mouth started and potential revenue, but make no mistake this still a Pirate Site.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
At least he took the time to write 17 pages about how much the game sucks :HideThePain:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
At least he took the time to write 17 pages about how much the game sucks :HideThePain:
Going through his posting history, that seems to be his M.O. Long winded shitting on stuff. So don't take it personal Moon. I think he thinks, he is some special art critic on a pirate site. -shrugs-

Reactions: MoonBox

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Going through his posting history, that seems to be his M.O. Long winded shitting on stuff. So don't take it personal Moon. I think he thinks, he is some special art critic on a pirate site. -shrugs-
Yea, I don't understand why some people have to rag on other peoples efforts just because they can. If there are games I don't like (for all the tags and reasons that there are), I just don't play the game and Unwatch the thread.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You can try and twist it as much as you want but you know it's simply not true. This game has surprisingly high rating for what it is, but it's not a popular game (and if what you were saying was true it would be). It's just somehow mainly fans of this sort of thing bothered to rate it... My guess is that the title and the prospect of sex with Nana keep most people away altogether. I personally tried it because of the high rating thinking it might have something beyond the initial impression, but no, that wasn't the case. Well, if you like it you like it more power to you, enjoy. I am out.
Curious, how do you measure popularity? Likes, views, reviews, etc?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If it were any shorter he couldn't submit the review for his creative writing class. Dude just needs the credits.
On a side note, why am I not surprised that a Geralt fan account is run by someone with shitty taste and an inflated sense of self importance?

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
:HideThePain:tons of kinks (most of which are avoidable and also doesn't include the kink that shall not be named), large varied cast of womenz, less than a year old and there is actually sex scenes and content(how many games are 3+ years old and still have minimal content with the main girls, like fr it's less than a year old so what if grandma isnt a sex partner yet?), active dev that almost always replies and is active essentially every day.

bad gaem.

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes