• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm. Asami has a secret weapon to use on Mr. Lee. have Mr. Lee put his face between her tits, eat some bananas and suffocate the old prick..man this shit writes itself...

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruffuss and xapican

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking of Shizuka, and getting girls pregnant; anyone else kinda conflicted on getting Shizuka pregnant? Like on one hand I really want to, and I want to get all the girls pregnant, but Shizuka is one of the more naive girls by far. Kat is younger than her, but not as naive and actively wants to get pregnant by us. I don't know, it just feels like Shizuka is the only one whomight not fully realize that sex is what makes girls pregnant and that's especially true with us

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hm. Asami has a secret weapon to use on Mr. Lee. have Mr. Lee put his face between her tits, eat some bananas and suffocate the old prick..man this shit writes itself...
Good idea, but that old fart would die Happy, don't know if I really want that.....(the happy part) maybe better a more clasical aproach tie him naked up to a tree and soak him with honey.............

Reactions: CircaAD

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Speaking of Shizuka, and getting girls pregnant; anyone else kinda conflicted on getting Shizuka pregnant? Like on one hand I really want to, and I want to get all the girls pregnant, but Shizuka is one of the more naive girls by far. Kat is younger than her, but not as naive and actively wants to get pregnant by us. I don't know, it just feels like Shizuka is the only one whomight not fully realize that sex is what makes girls pregnant and that's especially true with us
Nah, while she comes of innocent and not experienced, she clearly has quite kinky side with her, and i doubt she is quite that ignorant, considering if you are on Tanya path, she knows about your pregnant girlfriend.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No. I want them all preggers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Shizuka took a completely vanilla textbook on being a maid and convinced the MC that it was some kinky ass fetish manual. She's about as naive and innocent as we all are, she's just better at acting cute than us.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Shizuka took a completely vanilla textbook on being a maid and convinced the MC that it was some kinky ass fetish manual. She's about as naive and innocent as we all are, she's just better at acting cute than us.
I just noticed and have to ask about what game are you talking in your sig because i haven't seen something like that in the man games on my to-play list?

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
My first time playing this game and I have a question. The incest patches say (V0.16 for part 1, V0.17+ for part 2) but the link only has the V0.17+ for part 2. I assume that patch will work for V0.16 for part 1 as well?

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes