xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don't you dare to blame Molly for that one, she is innocent good girl, that deserves all the pets and scratches. :p
You're right, could you do me the favor to punish Shizuka :devilish:? or any kind soul of the tread may punish her ? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i almost felt bad for Karen's hubby while i knocked her up in front of him. but since he cheated on Karen first, i have no problem helping her get her revenge. and she is a great lay. :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What means FARL? your name is Franz Albert Rudolph Lorenz ?
Oh by the way did you notice that our Proud Nanite FatGiant has a tiny Batch almost as he is talking very quiet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't know the famous "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*?!?!?
Well now you know, we as proud members are fighting our holy war to get rid of the medieval imposition of limitings the users reactions, why don't you join our cause? We have cookies...
wink-wink-anime.gif

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
i almost felt bad for Karen's hubby while i knocked her up in front of him. but since he cheated on Karen first, i have no problem helping her get her revenge. and she is a great lay. :devilish:
Tbh, it seemed like he didn't care for Karen all that much, so if her wife started looking for better master/owner, it's all good in the end :p

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes