• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
MoonBox this might have been reported already, but when MC and Shizuka go visit Asami, there's renders where Asami's hair clips pretty noticeably through her kimono, actually seems that in this update at least haven't paid attention to previous ones, her hair quite often clips with her clothing. Also noticed that if you have Asami call you Mister MC's lastname, after the secretary outfit she says "No, Mister [mcLastName], thank you." Ok, seems she is doing that in multiple lines during the clothes shopping scene.. Thought to mention it just in case these have been missed.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
MoonBox this might have been reported already, but when MC and Shizuka go visit Asami, there's renders where Asami's hair clips pretty noticeably through her kimono. Thought to mention it just in case it has been missed.
Since you brought it up, they're not really looking at each other when they arrive either. Asami is kinda looking over Shizuka's head and to the right of her, and Shizuka looks a bit awkward too, although I can't really put my finger on why it does to me.

That said ... Asami's face when she says "Oh..." ... damn, that was perfect.

Reactions: lordofhirunds

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Have to say, amount of content in this update was quite nice, also the content was great. Especially that Mrs. Lee scene was absolutely hilarious, thanks for giving the option of completely humiliating Mr Lee by unloading in his face after fucking Mrs. Lee to orgasm. :p

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I mentioned that in my updated/edited report message, it's not just one time but seems to be for all instances.
Ha! I saw the bit about the bleed by accident, but didn't actually read your whole thing since I had just started ^_^

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay ... just gonna say, some editing is going to be necessary ... also the plane was just foreplay.

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes