tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I really enjoy this game so far their is a good mixture of story+romance and with sprinkle sex in there. I know most people want the sex scenes don't get me wrong if that want you want go for it. But the way the story is now i give it a 9.5/10 the missing .5 is because i want more and sadly i have to wait. But keep up the good work i'm waiting for the next update.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Was Jamila really MC's mom or is that a translation error or something? I seem to remember her being a friend's mom.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Wonderful game. I know it's still in the beginning, but I have to ask... when are we going to get grandma's cock to suck in her sleep? I'm dying to see this and to fuck her... Dev. congratulations and thanks for the work.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wonderful game. I know it's still in the beginning, but I have to ask... when are we going to get grandma's cock to suck in her sleep? I'm dying to see this and to fuck her... Dev. congratulations and thanks for the work.
The grandma is neither trans nor futa, so she has no cock. And if you are wanting the mc to molest her in her sleep you don't understand the mc or this vn... look for vns about mc's named max for that stuff...

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes