txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Animations not needed, only the story.
I enjoy it as is, animation may or may not come later, not really that important.
The story is engaging and may be approaching the end soon, but hoping the Harem saga never ends.
For the story, it's far from the end. Nana's being love by the Hammer of Love and Thunder will be the half point of the game. So, we still have plenty of stories (and.... "cream") to give.:sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sniffing Panties is Also Science said by some Famous Person, and you know in Grandma's House how many can be collected :KEK: :KEK: and they will be wet guess why? Thor hammer made them :sneaky:

There will never be animations in this VN :)

And we're not even halfway yet, so much haremy goodness to go!
Same, I think Story is going Fine, Tons of Sex Scenes and in the End good Dialogues :LOL::LOL:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Sniffing Panties is Also Science said by some Famous Person, and you know in Grandma's House how many can be collected :KEK: :KEK: and they will be wet guess why? Thor hammer made them :sneaky:

Same, I think Story is going Fine, Tons of Sex Scenes and in the End good Dialogues :LOL::LOL:

Gotta Catch 'Em All! Pantiesmon!:BootyTime:

WAIFU NANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's like a drug for me, I just need another dose.

Plus, she's really the essence of a GILF. Such tits and ass on such a small body
Each Li is good at this game in her own way, and it seemed to me that all women have hidden perverted secrets that they like to share with Mc, but

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Each Li is good at this game in her own way, and it seemed to me that all women have hidden perverted secrets that they like to share with Mc, but
Aunt Liz is my number one in this game. Maybe she share this post with Lily (she is pretty same, but bit more pervert)

I understand, but if Thomas were the protagonist of Pokemon his phrase would be "catch all the Pantiesmon now", then would he end up doing something like that? :unsure:normal for him:love:
I dont know. IIRC Thomas did not wear red cap.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Aunt Liz is my number one in this game. Maybe she share this post with Lily (she is pretty same, but bit more pervert)

I dont know. IIRC Thomas did not wear red cap.
OK, how about this image so you can take a closer look, Pokeass trainer Thomas, I guess he will have the experience to evolve those asses, right?:unsure: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm gonna quote Nana here: Oh dear!

:LOL:
I think this will be the Best one in this case :KEK: :KEK: -

OK, how about this image so you can take a closer look, Pokeass trainer Thomas, I guess he will have the experience to evolve those asses, right?:unsure: :LOL:
Thomas will going to Train them very hard :KEK::KEK:, "He will be the Very best that No one Ever Was" :sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 278 Votes