WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Oh Jamila, still up to the same old games. The character who has been set up as possible the smartest/wisest character is a complete dumbass with Thomas. Lying to hersefl so much that her subconcious has to take the wheel. "Oops, I burned dinner." "Oops, this isnt wine, its 150proof!" "Oops, I fell down again!" Not to even get into her mental gymnatics with her religion/hijab and her, "son." [I may regret bringing the religion into this, but I didn't create the character and it seems important to her accepting the taboo.]

So many hangups. Can't wait for her to finally give up/in. [If they are not hangups, then Thomas has become an extreme sexual harrasser and sexual assulter! But its ok, cuz she wants it... right?]

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Weird, it's loading for me. Did you extract v38 to a new folder?
I did. I have one folder GrandmasHouse-0.37-pc with the previous version unpacked and now one folder GrandmasHouse-0.38-pc with the new. I have tested to unpack v38 again and to download and unpack again, but the same result. The only difference when I load the save is that the title screen menu changes from "Start, Load, Preferences, Gallery, Help, Quit" to "History, Save, Relationships, Load, Preferences, Gallery, Main Manu, Help, Quit"

• Wow
Reactions: xapican

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Yeah. Well, we're halfway there I guess.
We've been told repeatedly that there will be sex with Nana at the halfway point. That's the basis for my comment.
That's not what I said.
It kind of is. That said ...
It's too damn early for this shit. Please direct all inquiries to HornyyPussy for the rest of the day. I'm goin fishin.
... understood. Please do wake up enough to remember what's in the can of worms goes on your hook, what's in the can of beer goes in your mouth. Don't want to mix those up.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Basically any girl who the MC has sex with will return at the end or in an epilogue, I believe. As for Shawna specifically, she just got removed from the Relationships page this update, so my money's on "probably not until the ending or epilogue".
Hmm...I wondered if Shawna is music artist, on tour when MC met her on the plane? (She was vague on what she does for work...and briefly hesitated taking about herself and what she was doing in town.) With her type of hairstyle and tats, as well it looked like MC and Shawna were on a private plane, or flying in first class. Seems to me she could be a famous music artist, who just was hit with a cheating boyfriend, when she met the MC.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I did. I have one folder GrandmasHouse-0.37-pc with the previous version unpacked and now one folder GrandmasHouse-0.38-pc with the new. I have tested to unpack v38 again and to download and unpack again, but the same result. The only difference when I load the save is that the title screen menu changes from "Start, Load, Preferences, Gallery, Help, Quit" to "History, Save, Relationships, Load, Preferences, Gallery, Main Manu, Help, Quit"
I had no problems with your save, when I impoted it into ver 0.38 it started up just fine (I even posted a screenshot) your MC is Stud right? maybe you can Import my shared save directly into 0.38 and load it, or zour own that zou posted the original one
for the procedure you did to work out flawless you need to delete the folder in :
C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GrandmasHouse-1629239078

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes