Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Asami + Banana is the perfect combination it would have been better if the scene after she at the banana wasn't so brief

Last edited:

Coreycrow2

Jun 25, 2021
Updated latest Android update none of my saves work I get an error ignor button sends back to main menu and rollback shuts down the game Screenshot_20230913-133621_Grandma's House.jpg

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
goddamn MoonBox after playing the college days, this has potential man please for the love of god, if possible update it or if you can just migrate this girls here in grandma's house and don't forget dean nelson okay

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
For the Millionth time: DID YOU SAVE EXACTLY AT THE "SAVE NOW" SCREEN? otherwise it won't work

Moonbox I think we need a new Banner under Nana's saying:
YOU NEED TO SAVE EXACTLY AT THE "SAVE NOW" SCREEN OTHERWISE IT WONT WORK!

because we wrote that like a million times already :(:cautious:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
For the Millionth time: DID YOU SAVE EXACTLY AT THE "SAVE NOW" SCREEN? otherwise it won't work

Moonbox I think we need a new Banner under Nana's saying:
YOU NEED TO SAVE EXACTLY AT THE "SAVE NOW" SCREEN OTHERWISE IT WONT WORK!

because we wrote that like a million times already :(:cautious:
Fuck repeating all these times. If these people can't be bothered to learn HOW to fuckin read...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't belive that it seems that we have to implement a FAQ (which we will get tired to point at) for this simple game (VN)
I feel bad now that I made fun of Satou and Orgitas, no shit honestly
(no emojis)
Edit:
Thank you whoever aded this to the OP
1694653855521.png

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I can't belive that it seems that we have to implement a FAQ (which we will get tired to point at) for this simple game (VN)
I feel bad now that I made fun of Satou and Orgitas, no shit honestly
(no emojis)
As you should....
nah :p everythings alright on my side I'll go sleep now so whatever is coming will be for Orgitas to answer:D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As you should....
nah :p everythings alright on my side I'll go sleep now so whatever is coming will be for Orgitas to answer:D
:unsure: :unsure: Speaking about Orgitas, he just passed by and borrowed my Grandpas Rhino-whip do you have a clue what he wants to do with it ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
nächtle

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes