Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
This game is pure example of wide as an ocean deep as a puddle, so many love interests, all mesmerized by the mc's dick and willing to fuck on day 1, not a great personality tbh... if he introduces one more LI I think I'm done lol.

This could've easily been made into multiple games with maybe different family in each.
Hmm... I'll hope he brings in Abby, Kayla, Barbara and Missus Saunders posthaste then.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Did you guys read the news? It looks like Thomas and his mom are not alone.

It's nice to strengthen family ties like this.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This game is pure example of wide as an ocean deep as a puddle, so many love interests, all mesmerized by the mc's dick and willing to fuck on day 1, not a great personality tbh... if he introduces one more LI I think I'm done lol.

This could've easily been made into multiple games with maybe different family in each.
Please, tell me when it ever pretended to be anything else but that?

Aren't we in front of a case of poorly measured expectations?

This game is about a very thin story, some humor, some romance, and a whole lot of sex.

Now, there are ONLY 7 L.I.'s. You don't believe me? Yeah, count them, they are only 7. Everyone else is added by YOU. All those that are mesmerized by the MC's dick, are YOUR choice. They are in the game so people have choices, some like this, some like that... no one told you to add them all, if that is something that bothers you, well, don't add them, why didn't you say NO?

Because, in fact, you are being facetious now. You are pretending to be bothered by something that you did yourself. You know that it is YOUR doing, yet, you come here to pretend that you'll leave, if the Dev dares to give you an option to add another lover and you say Yes.

Yeah, it's a serious problem, that inability to say No, and then find out that you really love to have all that poon to bang, but when you want to say something bad about the game (for whatever reason) and you can't find anything else, you blame the Dev for giving you choices.

Yeah, I would feel bad too if I had to live with such a brain. Let's hope that it is competent enough to at least keep you breathing, because it's not enough to write scathing reviews.

Peace :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

What are you waiting for? Time to start writing! Just submit the various scripts and I'm sure Moon will start working on Grandma's House: Kingdom Cum; Grandma's House: Irish Revenge; Grandma's House: Cuck Family Robinson; Grandma's House: School Daze*; Grandma's House: Larger Than Life; etc.

BTW, he's apparently removed 5 LIs, so technically he could ad six before you're allowed to quit, by your own reconning ...

Also, welcome to The List™

*I guess technically he kinda did this already ...
EDIT: How did I miss that obvious title pun ... ah well, fixed it.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just found something interesting and not sure if it's just my horny brain or if there was a bit of a muse effect for Riona.
Was watching a clip from a UK show called Taskmaster and one of the contestants/guests is Sarah Kendall
Not familiar with her, but she is gorgeous and I can see the resemblance to Riona. It's not a strong resemblance, but I see where you're coming from.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You know, when my kids were being particularly annoying, I ALWAYS knew it was the time for a nap. That was effective.

The MC knows that too, he takes many naps. Some users here should learn that very useful life hack, that and the light snack technique solve 99% of our interactions with people. The rest, well, most of it is Sex, or sex related...

Peace :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, when my kids were being particularly annoying, I ALWAYS knew it was the time for a nap. That was effective.

The MC knows that too, he takes many naps. Some users here should learn that very useful life hack, that and the light snack technique solve 99% of our interactions with people. The rest, well, most of it is Sex, or sex related...

Peace :D
I know you don't mean it in any creepy way, but I find it funny how your comment could be taken to mean that sometimes when your kids were being annoying they just needed sex

brandtman33

Aug 7, 2020
For the Millionth time: DID YOU SAVE EXACTLY AT THE "SAVE NOW" SCREEN? otherwise it won't work

Moonbox I think we need a new Banner under Nana's saying:
YOU NEED TO SAVE EXACTLY AT THE "SAVE NOW" SCREEN OTHERWISE IT WONT WORK!

because we wrote that like a million times already :(:cautious:
i saved it when it told me too and it didnt work thats why i asked? could it have something to do with me using the gfamily patch previous and not putting that in this time, thats been a problem with other ones ive done before??

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes