FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, same here actually.......but I'm fairly certain he meant it as something negative ;)
I'm even certified. By 3 doctors. And got retired because of it.

So?

Well, until I found AVN's, I was vegetating around the Internet. Ever since, I am at least 300% more active. I walk 3000-4000 steps/day compared to barely 500 before. I've started and maintained a diet ( :eek: ). I've typed over 3000 words a day on average in the last year. I've laughed. I've cried. I've got really irritated. I've got absolutely furious. I've had to up my meds, twice. I've lowered other meds, 2 of them to zero. My legs that were a source of terrible pain and continuous discomfort, barely trouble me now.

Most of this time, it has been here, in this thread, because of this game, because of Tanya, of Allison, Liz and Kat, Amy, Shizuka and Asami, the O'Reallys ( :D ) and everyone else... Because of HP, DS, SP, S1n, TW and so many others...

So, yeah, I am deranged, so what? I've never been happier, sadder, calmer, furious, irritated, anywhere else. Whatever the fuck they feel or think, matters zero, to me.

Sorry for the dumping, it needed to be done.

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
what's the deal with this Zelda? I don't remember seeing it before
Zelda ist die Streberin welche MC in teil 1 gegen ein paar "Bullies" verteidigt, und mit welcher er und Tante Liz, später einen flotten 3er haben, (in teil 2) / Zelda is the nerdy girl which MC, in part 1, defends against some Bullies, and later on has a 3some together with aunt Liz (in part 2)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Decided to look at some of the reviews after seeing some of the regulars talking about them.

They're very interesting. Tell you a lot about the average person who uses this site.

Like some of the low rating reviews do have some good points in general, but show a fundamental misunderstanding of what this game is.

Does this have an amazingly written and detailed story? No, is it trying to? Also no. Some games on this site are actual novels, this game is a comic you find in a newspaper. They're completely different things, released on different time frames, with different goals. Also, weird of people who haven't read the rules for reviews to talk about the quality of writing, I mean, name dropping multiple different games you think are amazing while thrashing this one is moronic.

Does this game have animations? No. But it's not pretending to either. I can understand rating lower than you otherwise would if you prefer animations, but some people are putting way too much importance on a game having animations or not. Some people stop just short of saying "an amazing game that I really enjoyed but there's no animations so I'm giving this one star", like that's madness.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Zelda ist die Streberin welche MC in teil 1 gegen ein paar "Bullies" verteidigt, und mit welcher er und Tante Liz, später einen flotten 3er haben, (in teil 2) / Zelda is the nerdy girl which MC, in part 1, defends against some Bullies, and later on has a 3some together with aunt Liz (in part 2)
danke

• Hey there
Reactions: xapican

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does this game have animations? No. But it's not pretending to either. I can understand rating lower than you otherwise would if you prefer animations,
Not disagreeing with your point in general but it's kinda unobjective negatively rating a game for not having animations when there's no animations tag. That'd be like negatively rating the game because there's no necrophilia or NTR in it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Makes me wonder if Zelda, who loves cosplay, would one day dress up as the video game character with her name.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not disagreeing with your point in general but it's kinda unobjective negatively rating a game for not having animations when there's no animations tag. That'd be like negatively rating the game because there's no necrophilia or NTR in it.
Yea no that's fair.

Though I do see animations as being different. It's the same as Sandbox or any other kinda meta tags. I understand taking those things into account for rating, but as I said, some people put too much weight on them. Things like this are more about how a game is made, and so do effect it's quality to one degree or another.

Kinda conflicted on your point about necro or NTR, because specifically those are things that don't lend themselves to most games, they wouldn't and couldn't be expected of most games. Where's something like animation, could, though shouldn't, be expected of most games.

All that said, it is typically better to judge for is in a game, than what is not. But what is not in something can also be important.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Kinda conflicted on your point about necro or NTR, because specifically those are things that don't lend themselves to most games, they wouldn't and couldn't be expected of most games. Where's something like animation, could, though shouldn't, be expected of most games.
Point was that anyone negatively reviewing the game because it didn't have that content would be ridiculous because there's no reason to expect the game would've had that content, kinda like animations. Like I get what you're saying and animations are a big thing for a lot of people, myself included but if there's no tag then there's no expectation and shouldn't be any disappointment. I think saying it'd be better with animations is fair play but impacting the rating because there aren't any isn't so much, especially for the odd loser giving it a 1-2 star review with no negatives other than no animations.
Then again I'm probably just salty because my 5* review was removed with no given reason other than "read the review rules" which I did before I posted it and I'm now barred from posting a new one.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Point was that anyone negatively reviewing the game because it didn't have that content would be ridiculous because there's no reason to expect the game would've had that content, kinda like animations. Like I get what you're saying and animations are a big thing for a lot of people, myself included but if there's no tag then there's no expectation and shouldn't be any disappointment. I think saying it'd be better with animations is fair play but impacting the rating because there aren't any isn't so much, especially for the odd loser giving it a 1-2 star review with no negatives other than no animations.
Then again I'm probably just salty because my 5* review was removed with no given reason other than "read the review rules" which I did before I posted it and I'm now barred from posting a new one.
That only tells us that your "review ethic" is high and if I read a review from you, it becomes more weightfull in the decision to play a game or not.
most of the reviews are writen under other user accounts, and the review system has become a tool, either to force the promotion of the game, or to directly harm and punish the Dev. and the Game by giving misleading information to new gamers,
of course the so highly valued freedom of opinion degenerated to a mere cover to troll the Game developer.
anyway let put this topic to the rest before we get nuked for being off topic.

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes