JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Agreed, sadly a quota of this people seems impossible to avoid in every thread.... :rolleyes:
Problem is, I knew I knew that name from somewhere. I believe he's from DiK, or WVM, or whatever. One trolls from that area, they are now starting to leak over here, cuz this Novella is starting to get traction and notice. So the community we had here before, needs to stay tight and watch out for Sludge Patrol seeping over here & do our best to welcome the good folk as well.

Reactions: Dylan741 and Vleder

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Problem is, I knew I knew that name from somewhere. I believe he's from DiK, or WVM, or whatever. One trolls from that area, they are now starting to leak over here, cuz this Novella is starting to get traction and notice. So the community we had here before, needs to stay tight and watch out for Sludge Patrol seeping over here & do our best to welcome the good folk as well.
I share the feeling but still say, just ignore. Don't answer, don't facepalm, nothing!

Reactions: Dylan741

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Is the sister going to reappear 1 day or is she really dead? What about the parents? Is it possible they are really alive as well and are on an uncharted island?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Is the sister going to reappear 1 day or is she really dead? What about the parents? Is it possible they are really alive as well and are on an uncharted island?
It says the parent's bodies were found but that the sister's was not. There has been some speculation in the thread that the sister is not only alive, but some people think she may be one of the characters we have already seen. It looks like the door has been left open for the sister being alive but only MoonBox knows for certain.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
The sister has blue eyes and the now pregnant girlfriend has blue eyes, her facial structure also resembles that of Nana and Liz... Tanya is Mel.

Nah just pulled that outta my ass but it would be a hell of a twist.

Reactions: User1230

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
It says the parent's bodies were found but that the sister's was not. There has been some speculation in the thread that the sister is not only alive, but some people think she may be one of the characters we have already seen. It looks like the door has been left open for the sister being alive but only MoonBox knows for certain.
sister is dead
mother is dead
father is dead
those have been confirmed by moon here and on discord.
no matter how much we would have wanted sister/mom to be alive , they are dead. :D

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I agree with you, sadly is one of those that transformed the thread of WVM in a toxic puddle, but I think the best solution is what Vleder and Dipper Pines said, let's click the ignore button and try to not give peoples like him/her the attention they seek. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
The sister has blue eyes and the now pregnant girlfriend has blue eyes, her facial structure also resembles that of Nana and Liz... Tanya is Mel.

Nah just pulled that outta my ass but it would be a hell of a twist.
Many of us are hoping for that, but I think MoonBox Had someone else planned, cuz when we all mentioned that Theory. He's like damn, I should of thought of that. (Then again he could be blowing smoke up our ass to).

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Many of us are hoping for that, but I think MoonBox Had someone else planned, cuz when we all mentioned that Theory. He's like damn, I should of thought of that. (Then again he could be blowing smoke up our ass to).
for the amount of time you're spending in this thread you're either ignorant or are basicaly saying dev is lying...
It has been confirmed by the dev that sis/mom/dad are dead.
think it's time to stop beating a dead horse, in this case a dead family.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
.....i heard this game got right down to business.

It did.....
Then, for a game of its size, the total sex scenes are way less than expected.....
The story - emotional connection developed is appreciated..... But...... This is a game of over 7gigs!!! And there's significantly less than 10 penetrative sex scenes.....

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
That would be interesting but I'm also curious about her as she is now without this theory.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
.....i heard this game got right down to business.

It did.....
Then, for a game of its size, the total sex scenes are way less than expected.....
The story - emotional connection developed is appreciated..... But...... This is a game of over 7gigs!!! And there's significantly less than 10 penetrative sex scenes.....
So you gave it 3 stars, cuz it's size was to big.... :cautious:

Reactions: Vleder
3.90 star(s) 279 Votes