MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So my issue wasn't about DLing.

I ain't gonna pretend I'm here for a while list of stuff.
I'm here for sex scenes.
My issue was "bang for buck" - not much sex for a large build. You'll can hit me below the belt if that suits your fancy even though that won't change your size or mine regardless (won't automatically match what somethingjake thinks I'm packing, or shrink me or grow me).

The in-gameinteractions were infact enjoyable and that I did acknowledge. I like em. But I was hoping for more sex in a build of this size and that seems to offend anyone who has played this game, I'm not entirely sure you (moonbox) took offense to it.

I don't deny facts so I don't deny that the review was shitty, do not confuse acceptance of fact for brown-nosing the game dev.And I never said my review was perfect.

I'll most likely be leaving reviews after playing though the next update(/s). As the simple bit I had to say was all I plan on saying for now
I wasn't offended, I don't think anyone really was. I appreciate a helpful review even if it has a low rating. This wasn't that though.
It's gone now so I don't remember exactly what was in it but it was mostly about the file size which is irrelevant to the game. It also broke pretty much every rule except "Don't rate it based on your personal kinks" and the character count.

You can just put your criticisms in a post if you don't want to leave a review.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I wasn't offended, I don't think anyone really was. I appreciate a helpful review even if it has a low rating. This wasn't that though.
It's gone now so I don't remember exactly what was in it but it was mostly about the file size which is irrelevant to the game. It also broke pretty much every rule except "Don't rate it based on your personal kinks" and the character count.

You can just put your criticisms in a post if you don't want to leave a review.
I'm pretty sure it broke the character count issue as that's what the mods informed me of.

Did both. The post is what got people talking and what some took issue to.

Seeing as at least one hit below the belt, at the very least he took issue with it or was offended.

Since offending was never the intention, knowing you're not offended is also good

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Ignore KichiYakuza. I have them on ignore, so do many others. They just troll or are just wrong majority the time. Only reason I even noticed this, cuz I saw your quote of someone I was ignoring and talking about the sister, so I got curious.

Didn't surprise me it was one the new trolls here, trolling away & being wrong.
I think you need help man... like serious help...
Everytime someone doesn't agree with you he's either a troll or entitled..thing is apparently you have no idea what those words mean.. I'm thinking you heard them being used at one point and you were "amagad such a cool insult!!! I needz to uze it!"...
MoonBox
I'm too lazy to search around discord/thread
can you please comment on the sister status?
Am I wrong ?Am I remembering wrong?it's possible she's alive?or I'm not , and she's dead ?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I think you need help man... like serious help...
Everytime someone doesn't agree with you he's either a troll or entitled..thing is apparently you have no idea what those words mean.. I'm thinking you heard them being used at one point and you were "amagad such a cool insult!!! I needz to uze it!"...
MoonBox
I'm too lazy to search around discord/thread
can you please comment on the sister status?
Am I wrong ?Am I remembering wrong?it's possible she's alive?or I'm not , and she's dead ?
Both "sister situations" are possible...end of story

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'll say this. If I'm right(wink). MoonBox Will become a legend around here to folks(like he ain't already). If I'm wrong, I'll admit I'm wrong, unlike vast majority of folks around here. Cuz unlike most, I take the time to read/talk/search.

Though I believe I'm right, based off of talks, info, & simple fact it would boost Moon up when that happens.

Last edited:

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
When I played v.5 I could have swore you met up with Tanya towards the end of that update but in v.6 you haven't met up with her unless I messed up with the walkthrough lol

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
When I played v.5 I could have swore you met up with Tanya towards the end of that update but in v.6 you haven't met up with her unless I messed up with the walkthrough lol
We didn't meet up with her but there was a scene with some photos of her were we get to decide if we knocked her up or not. So we've had some shots with her in them but not in the present.

Reactions: DragonMatt
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes