BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
[EDIT:]
Never mind, Seem to have jumped the gun quite badly here

Please excuse my stupidity :b

[/EDIT]
I'm possibly pulling something from deep within my ass here... But has this scene been retconned???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I tripping balls or something here???

[For context to give ya'll a sort of time-frame for how long ago it was since I last played this, I skipped all of last update, and only decided to pick it up again today... Also I have the memory of a gold-fish... Possibly worse :shrug: ]

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Your Ex from College. Who may or may not be Pregnant depending on your choices.
There's no non pregnancy route for Tanya. She either comes back pregnant or moves to Italy, takes a vow of celibacy and becomes a nun.

[EDIT:]
Never mind, Seem to have jumped the gun quite badly here

Please excuse my stupidity :b

[/EDIT]
I'm possibly pulling something from deep within my ass here... But has this scene been retconned???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I tripping balls or something here???

[For context to give ya'll a sort of time-frame for how long ago it was since I last played this, I skipped all of last update, and only decided to pick it up again today... Also I have the memory of a gold-fish... Possibly worse :shrug: ]
That's always been like that. Might have fixed a typo or something if it stopped here during skip mode.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Apr 21, 2020
The transitions and poses are grade A. Goes without saying the devs nailed the realistic milf thiccness. Legendary work rate pushing these updates out too. Can't WAIT for more Jamilla and the Indian lady too .Hoping one of them has a hairy pussy (Or maybe an option to turn it on or off for the people who dont like). Dunno if a fundamentalist Muslim woman whose not getting any action would care to shave(Yeah I know religion has nothing to do with how you clean up down there sue me!). Fingers crossed!

Bravo you did it boys.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 279 Votes