Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The transitions and poses are grade A. Goes without saying the devs nailed the realistic milf thiccness. Legendary work rate pushing these updates out too. Can't WAIT for more Jamilla and the Indian lady too .Hoping one of them has a hairy pussy (Or maybe an option to turn it on or off for the people who dont like). Dunno if a fundamentalist Muslim woman whose not getting any action would care to shave(Yeah I know religion has nothing to do with how you clean up down there sue me!). Fingers crossed!

Bravo you did it boys.
So far I think all the ladies tend to be completely shaved, that or I’m misremembering since it’s been a minute since I last played. That said, I love women with public hair, whether it’s a neatly trimmed landing strip or a well groomed bush, or anything/everything in between… as long as it’s not an out of control jungle down there, I think women look sexier with some pubes.

Im ok with variety, otherwise things tend to get boring, so I’m cool with some of the more petite girls being completely shaved, but I also think the milfs and gilfs probably should have some kind of bush/pube action goin on imho.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Hoping one of them has a hairy pussy (Or maybe an option to turn it on or off for the people who dont like).
I love women with public hair, whether it’s a neatly trimmed landing strip or a well groomed bush, or anything/everything in between… as long as it’s not an out of control jungle down there, I think women look sexier with some pubes.
Although I prefer shaved or thinly trimmed pubic hair I would always vote for variety.
But, as I read several times around here, pubic hair is a pain to render properly. I guess Daz is being my friend for the time being... :p

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
While I like my women hairless, I was going to give a few of them some hair for the sake of variety. But I decided against it, it's a pain in the ass to work with and it looks terrible from the POV angles.

Everyone in GH will be shaved.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
While I like my women hairless, I was going to give a few of them some hair for the sake of variety. But I decided against it, it's a pain in the ass to work with and it looks terrible from the POV angles.

Thanks for the clarification MoonBox, the story is so good and the characters so adorable that a similar detail will certainly not reduce my love for it. :)

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018

I'm sure this is bound to disappoint some folks.

But honestly, I prefer smooth shaven so much that I like when devs have all their characters as such.

Reactions: MoonBox

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
They will get over it. Most vns have the lis slick like barbie dolls so it's about time a dev puts some hair on some of them.

Thank you MoonBox
eh... the LIs will be shaved.. there will be no pubic hair on them

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Mind if I include your mod in the German translation for this?
To all those who may have hoped for this and are waiting, I have to tell you that the whole thing will at least be delayed.

Unfortunately, the translation program stopped working about halfway through the game due to technical problems on the operator's side.
Since I value a good translation and don't want to send you any crap spit out via google translate, I can only wait and see whether the guys can solve the problem and integrate deepL into the program again.

Otherwise there would only be the really fully manual translation, what would be a hell of a job, thanks to MoonBox writing madness and the speed with which he pushes out the updates. ;)

I'm definitely not giving it up, but I can't give you a time frame in which I can get this done.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To all those who may have hoped for this and are waiting, I have to tell you that the whole thing will at least be delayed.

Unfortunately, the translation program stopped working about halfway through the game due to technical problems on the operator's side.
Since I value a good translation and don't want to send you any crap spit out via google translate, I can only wait and see whether the guys can solve the problem and integrate deepL into the program again.

Otherwise there would only be the really fully manual translation, what would be a hellmof a job, thanks to MoonBox writing madness and the speed with which he pushes out the updates. ;)

I'm definitely not giving it up, but I can't give you a time frame in which I can get this done.
MILKING!!!!!

oh wait...........

3.90 star(s) 279 Votes