MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MoonBox Any chance the name of my dick had something to do with this? :ROFLMAO:
Loved this! At first I thought this was a variable with the dick name till I read further.
Another awesome update. Cheers! :love:
The Impregnator was actually what Grandma's House was originally supposed to be. A Terminator parody where you get sent to the past to impregnate a bunch of women to save the world. :ROFLMAO:

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
The Impregnator was actually what Grandma's House was originally supposed to be. A Terminator parody where you get sent to the past to impregnate a bunch of women to save the world. :ROFLMAO:
Wow! Great tidbit! That one sounds interesting too. Maybe once this game is done :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hello my name is carlos,and I am 23 years old, but I don't have the support of my parents, my only source of income today is my patreon and the help of some friends, Unfortunately the financial situation is not improving, I have done everything, but if the situation continues like this I will not be able to continue to make my designs, so please help me, sign my patreon, or simply leave a like and share the post please, I am desperate!
This is my patreon :
Sorry to hear that. Though this is a weird place to advertise that. You might be better of in the "Show off your art" threads.
Consider making some public posts on your patreon. Most people won't pay without knowing what they're getting.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey moonbox, grats on another release!

I have a question, it's not important or anything - my mind is blown a bit how you managed to save so much space on this release.

0.06 was 7.4gb and 0.07 is ~3gb. That's some pretty nutty savings, how did you do it?
Was it like lossless PNGs down to webps or something? If it's a trade secret feel free to say so, I'm just curious really.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hey moonbox, grats on another release!

I have a question, it's not important or anything - my mind is blown a bit how you managed to save so much space on this release.

0.06 was 7.4gb and 0.07 is ~3gb. That's some pretty nutty savings, how did you do it?
Was it like lossless PNGs down to webps or something? If it's a trade secret feel free to say so, I'm just curious really.
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

I did loseless conversion from PNG to WEBP then WEBP to WEBP at 99%. Using XConvert

Edit: Forgot to mention the previous releases were already WEBP. So the smaller size is just from the 99% compressions. The game is something like 28GB in PNG form.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried 90% but there was a noticeable difference. I have a 32" monitor though, that might be why.
I'm gonna wait for feedback before taking any other steps.
Those android trash cans won't notice any drop in quality on their phones. :LOL:

On a 15" screen (laptop) the difference is barely noticeable. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a reason to redownload 0.07 if I downloaded it before? I noticed Opening post was changing and game jumped to the newest on "latest updates". Or it should work just fine with old one?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I don't know if anyone else caught this but Priya is very clearly giving fertility-enhancing, horny-making, butt-embiggening medications to all of her patients, which includes most of the town's women. Nana is her special test subject for an experimental breast-embiggening compound. (And if that's not the way the story is actually going to go then it's at least the way it should.)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Ok I got to the part where mc and Cat are sleeping in the basement and it asked if I want to enable "sleep sex" and I clicked yes but nothing happens.So went back and click no and I get the same thing as if I click yes.What's the difference?

3.90 star(s) 279 Votes