GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Ok I got to the part where mc and Cat are sleeping in the basement and it asked if I want to enable "sleep sex" and I clicked yes but nothing happens.So went back and click no and I get the same thing as if I click yes.What's the difference?
Haven't played 0.7 yet so a scene may have been implemented this update, but as of 0.6 I don't believe there were any such scenes so I suppose that was a question for future releases :)

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
dang i cant remeber who tanya is in todays update, was he the mc's gf at the start that broke up or something?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Ok I got to the part where mc and Cat are sleeping in the basement and it asked if I want to enable "sleep sex" and I clicked yes but nothing happens.So went back and click no and I get the same thing as if I click yes.What's the difference?
Haven't played 0.7 yet so a scene may have been implemented this update, but as of 0.6 I don't believe there were any such scenes so I suppose that was a question for future releases :)
There's a minor one in v0.05 Lily starts her blowjob while MC is asleep if sleep sex is enabled, otherwise she waits for you to wake up

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
Goddamn that was fast :ROFLMAO:
OP updated, enjoy.
I compressed the game down to 3GB this time and I'm looking for feedback on the quality.

And to the leaker, post all the links next time you lazy bastard.
3GB is still quite large... For me the more compressed the better. I love the storytelling and seeing how my decisions affect the game. As long as the pictures are decent, I am happy... and my hard drive REALLY likes the compressed versions. :)

Reactions: blademaster89
3.90 star(s) 279 Votes