VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Do you get Sandra (The police woman) only in the Femdom route ??
or later you Maledom her ??
or even better have a normal relationship with her like you have with the other girls ??

By the way the MC's character behavior is one of the best i've seen in a game.
He is very likable and compassionate , funny or serious where and when he should be , he is not stupid , he do not think like a horny teenager (well except with Aaliyah's ass) and above all he is not an asshole or behave like an asshole (for the time being at least , i hope that never change).
Great job dev (y)

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Do you get Sandra (The police woman) only in the Femdom route ??
or later you Maledom her ??
or even better have a normal relationship with her like you have with the other girls ??

By the way the MC's character behavior is one of the best i've seen in a game.
He is very likable and compassionate , funny or serious where and when he should be , he is not stupid , he do not think like a horny teenager (well except with Aaliyah's ass) and above all he is not an asshole or behave like an asshole (for the time being at least , i hope that never change).
Great job dev (y)
Sandra seems to be the side girl for femdom content, you can only keep her for that. There is one choice later in the game where you can switch to maledom and have one nice scene, but that closes her route then.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Sandra seems to be the side girl for femdom content, you can only keep her for that. There is one choice later in the game where you can switch to maledom and have one nice scene, but that closes her route then.
Ooh ok i understand , then i will not bother with her at all.
Thank you

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
*MC gets lost in the "woods" (not really since he was within walking distance of his house).*
*MC has a fucking smartphone*
View attachment 1768248
I mean, I'm not really complaining since it led to "Kitty" content, but come on...

Also : Needs more Shizuka. WAAAAY more Shizuka. She's too adorable.

Are you just talking about the MCU people or comics as well? Because quite a few people have lifted Mjolnir, both by being considered worthy or through other means.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give him a break, it takes a lot of blood to operate that dick. His brain is always working at half capacity. :LOL:

don't forget that after enabling that option you can also right click on the "Skip" option on the bottom and jump to the next choice, which lessens the time spent by fast forwarding you to the next choice.
Damn that's useful. Didn't know that.

Good Update, but not a fan of the Tanya Character, you have a choice with every side character if you want to choose a path or not. But she just shows up and you are fucked either way. ^^
If you don't want her to come back, choose "Pulled out" when you find pictures of her in V0.06.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
After that update I kinda feel like Tanya shouldn't be avoidable. She's family now, which means either you've got double the work for family scenes or she's gonna be missing from them. And she's way too important to think of as just a side character now imo.
Great update, the one before this is still my favourite so far but this one's right behind. Was great seeing Nana getting jealous, and it feels like there's been some really good progress with all the family. I also haven't laughed this much since 0.06 came out.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Ok folks, short feedback regarding the German translation.
I'm back at work, the program works again, with some ugly limitations.

deepL now has a "daily limit" and when you run into that, the file can no longer be saved.....
So around 2500 lines and a few hours of work for :poop:.

Doesn't happen to me again, I just have to save more often.
I still can't give you a deadline, but things are moving forward again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Compressed? Please and thank you
He's already compressed it once, from 6 gigs to 3 gigs. Beyond that, other folks do that. Just syaing Compressed? Please and thank you doesn't really add much to the thread. Also if you took the farking time to look, there is a compressed link there.

EDIT: Listen, in a foul mood, seeing same idiotic questions on here over same things already answered a lot and simple search at the start would fix your issues. So I take back the Wet Cabbage for a brain comment. Just in future please just research/read first. That's all we ask here, we will gladly answer questions, but we keep answering EXACT same questions every time, even when all info is right there.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes