99lalo

Feb 26, 2021
Loved it, its awesome that there's a beautiful lady for everyone! and you may, all. But i wanted to ask if there's a rework planned for the barista like you did with Aiko. I think it was an amazing upgrade and she looks like an old model compared to the newer ladies.

Reactions: kcaldw and MoonBox

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Love the game overall. I was two updates behind, but finished those the day before the new update released and finished the newest update the same day. That said, while I was thinking about it, there are some.. inconsistencies that bother me a bit;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You are going to be waiting a long time. MoonBox has said that this is at least a 3 year project and that Nana will not be had until somewhere near the end. Give or take a bit.
It's actually other people that say that. :p
Nana won't be that late in the game because all her content comes after the first sex scene

I liked the update but I am missing Jamila very much! I hope we can see some lovey dovey romantic action with her in future updates! :BootyTime:
V0.10 is Jamila heavy

Loved it, its awesome that there's a beautiful lady for everyone! and you may, all. But i wanted to ask if there's a rework planned for the barista like you did with Aiko. I think it was an amazing upgrade and she looks like an old model compared to the newer ladies.
Do you mean Mila? I won't be changing her, I like her look.

Love the game overall. I was two updates behind, but finished those the day before the new update released and finished the newest update the same day. That said, while I was thinking about it, there are some.. inconsistencies that bother me a bit;

MC won't be telling the rest of the family about the baby until he introduces them to Tanya and he won't be introducing her to anyone until she settles in.
There's also what you said about the technical reasons. She already got half an update dedicated to her plus a chunk of the next one. I can't focus too much on any one person or you won't see anyone else for a while.

Unless I'm forgetting, I think you got your days mixed up, Elaine said that after the family dinner a few updates ago. I don't see why you would find it surprising that they're leaving already, they said it was a one week visit and it's been over a week.

Amy won't be finding out off screen, she'll be introduced to Tanya.

I probably could have worded it better but you're reading way too much into that one line. He was referring to people like Karen and Lina who are just random chicks he might have slept with. There's no point having a long discussion about his dating philosophy with them because they're not dating.

MC didn't think to tell Cat because there wasn't a romantic relationship between them at that point, they hadn't even kissed as adults yet. Plus she already kind of knew that MC dated multiple women, he was always like that. That was more of a reaction to it happening right in front of her.
Similar with Priya, not much of a relationship between them. When things get more serious, they'll have that chat.
Everyone that needs to know (More than a sexual relationship) will have the talk with MC at one point or another but there's a time and a place. In my eyes, as long as he has that conversation with them before they have sex, he's not being manipulative. A little selfish maybe, but not a manipulative bastard.

Nana knows if you're on the Tanya route, otherwise he'll have that talk with her at another time. But she also kind of knows, MC kind of explained it at breakfast with Nana and Amy, she also lives with him.

Not sure what you expect MC to do about the last part, Amy fell asleep.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you're enjoying it.
You would probably enjoy it a lot more if you took it for what it is though. A nonsense harem fantasy with no drama and no realism.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
You would probably enjoy it a lot more if you took it for what it is though. A nonsense harem fantasy with no drama and no realism.
Lol, that much is completely fair. Despite those two/three mentioned complaints, I haven't really noticed anything which does really bug me. It is possible I mixed up the days, since I dunno if I skipped some stuff, but it did seem like there was a couple of days without much content (which again, is perfectly reasonable since this isn't the kinda game which updates one "day" at a time), so the days may have just been off. All I know is that I was just as shocked as the protagonist was to see that Amy is leaving, and I don't remember the "week" part. Either way, with that explanation it makes more sense.

While I do get what you mean by the relationship status, although I never really thought or really bothered with some of the flings like Karen or Zelda. Cat still bothers me a bit, but I will admit that Priya was a bad example, but was an easy one to make. While Cat and MC weren't in an official relationship, but the night at the cabin changed their relationship drastically.

But as for Tanya, as long as we actually get to see the reactions, I'm cool with waiting for them. It just came across as a bit of a "here's this important thing... now look somewhere less important".

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fucking hell, I know those Americans have pride month or whatever it is but is it worldwide cock blocking month or something, this is like the 3rd game in like 2 weeks where one of the girls I really wanted to have fun with gets cock blocked.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nice story, I enjoy every update.
Looking forward to more, but may have to wait another 3 GB to enjoy it more.
Cute stories, nothing major going on...yet.
Reminds me of another game how he ends up cuddling in bed with more than 2 women at a time.
Hope he gets a bigger bed or a bigger house for the Harem to grow.
Hope we don't have to wait too long for anything more serious to happen, right now it's in the too cute path.

Reactions: MoonBox

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Nice story, I enjoy every update.
Looking forward to more, but may have to wait another 3 GB to enjoy it more.
Cute stories, nothing major going on...yet.
Reminds me of another game how he ends up cuddling in bed with more than 2 women at a time.
Hope he gets a bigger bed or a bigger house for the Harem to grow.
Hope we don't have to wait too long for anything more serious to happen, right now it's in the too cute path.
Dear ProofreadingRUS,

Our dear Nana and her grandson, McMC, already moved into a larger house. They are ready to accommodate the growing harem.

Cordially yours,

WigglyWorld84

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i have to admit i didn't really know whether or not this would be a game i'd like to enjoy .. honestly i had my doubts ... after reading a few posts i decided to give it a try ..... WOW ..... MoonBox ... awesome game you've made here . i thoroughly enjoyed it and ... well shit keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Dear WigglyWorld84

I see Nana's texting style already had influence on you...
What if everyone here starts posting like that?

Yours truly,

Vleder
Esteemed Vleder,

I hope this message finds you in good health.

Perhaps that has been my goal all along. If everyone channeled their inner Nana, the world would be a much nicer place.

Best wishes,

WigglyWorld84

PS - This may be the nicest thread I participate on this forum; Nana's niceness is contagious.

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes