skgames

May 7, 2021
Shawna, Lily and Lina you'll see at least one more time. Karen is undecided but probably.
I would love to see Karen as another character in a similar situation as paveena (I hope I got her name right). Cucking her husband or not, but also being the sub as a character herself rather than the usual romantic. Although I wouldn't mind some or quite a bit of romantic interaction between her and the MC but her being sub would be a nice change in pace for the remainder of the story. Just my take on it. Some may like it, some might not.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Damn another game I paid for and didn't notice all details. I could tolerate loli in japanese game cause it's often the drawing style, but not in 3d game.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: RoyMe and J.R.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
MoonBox I saw some wiki on the this thread showing the relationship tree..In that someone has mentioned that paternal grandma will also appear.
Is that true and will she be romanceable ?
Same for paternal aunts if they exist.

And when we are going to see Amelia next :cry:
-eye twitches-

Nana is your paternal Grandma and your Aunts, you've met as well as your cousin. Let me explain something many of you "new" posters to here & F95zone can't seem to understand.

Incest while tagged is kept in a different patch(majority of the times). Do to the rules of sites like Patreon. Where many of these creators have their work to make a nickel or 3 off of it. So when they are pirated or legit posted to places like F95zone, you'll see tags like Incest Patch, Full Patch, Beastiality Patch, Loli Patch, etc... posted on the front page. Normally right below the main links of the creator's story. These patches could be official or fan-made. But it's been stated by MoonBox that this patch is part of the official story.

So hopefully this can stop this particular question/statement/queries/confused ramblings of future posters. It won't, cuz no one reads, they just fire & forget onto the internet, but hopefully it does slow some of it down.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Ok no need to write this long essay..
MoonBox My question is only whether we are going to see grandma from mother side as well
See when you specifically ask and not whatever confusing(least to me) question you was asking before. It makes more sense what your asking. As for that question(Not even sure Moon has that). It's not the "official" wiki I don't believe, but a Fan-Made one. Thus they could just be theorizing in some of those things.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
MoonBox

I figured it out! We have to have our own gated community. That also has to have it's own private security and stores in it, food place, etc.. Now everyone can have Main Harem ladies and all side ladies there(working obvious like). Since they are working there, we'll have to build a apartment complex for them.

Now all the ladies(including the 1-2 offs). Can be near our MC....ta-da. -winks-

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
MoonBox

I figured it out! We have to have our own gated community. That also has to have it's own private security and stores in it, food place, etc.. Now everyone can have Main Harem ladies and all side ladies there(working obvious like). Since they are working there, we'll have to build a apartment complex for them.

Now all the ladies(including the 1-2 offs). Can be near our MC....ta-da. -winks-
that's.........a good idea!! www~

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox I saw some wiki on the this thread showing the relationship tree of the characters...In that it is mentioned that paternal grandma (or maternal I'm confused) will also appear.
Is that true and will she be romanceable ?
Same for paternal aunts if they exist.

And when we are going to see Amelia next :cry:
Nana is MCs maternal grandma, the woman on the chart is GrandNan Imogen, Nana's mom.
She's gonna show up one day and she'll be romanceable.
You won't be meeting the dads side of the family.

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes