iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
MoonBox I would love to know how you organise your planning on content updates, character paths, who is gonna feature over what timeline etc. You seem to have a pretty solid roadmap reaching miles out, and I can't work out how on earth that's possible! Of course feel free to keep your dark secrets to yourself!

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox I would love to know how you organise your planning on content updates, character paths, who is gonna feature over what timeline etc. You seem to have a pretty solid roadmap reaching miles out, and I can't work out how on earth that's possible! Of course feel free to keep your dark secrets to yourself!
I have zero organizational skills. I just get drunk and write random stuff.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I remember MB saying we would meet her again but only in passing, she wont be a LI (of course my memory is a swiss cheese so I could be remembering completely wrong).
The mod put it as a path thought it was more then a fling. but who knows paths LI sounds the same to me lol

I just realized if thats the case... then the realtor is a fling and so is the married hindu girl.

Darth-vader-noooo-gif-4.gif

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The mod put it as a path thought it was more then a fling. but who knows paths LI sounds the same to me lol

I just realized if thats the case... then the realtor is a fling and so is the married hindu girl.

View attachment 1880961
I'm pretty sure Moon said Pavina will eventually move in to the MC's third house. When they need a new one for the growing harem.
Not to mention the MC makes it pretty clear to her that she's his and he doesn't want her sleeping around. She definitely seems like more than a side chick but maybe less than a full LI, hope we see her soon anyway.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I'm pretty sure Moon said Pavina will eventually move in to the MC's third house. When they need a new one for the growing harem.
Not to mention the MC makes it pretty clear to her that she's his and he doesn't want her sleeping around. She definitely seems like more than a side chick but maybe less than a full LI, hope we see her soon anyway.
also if his sperm is on Some OVER TIME pregnant work. that means most of the girls you done creampied are maybe got something baking in the oven

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The games gonna have a three-year planned life cycle. So, there's gonna need to be girls to pad out the run time on occasion, hence why I'd bet that every girl will have a few scenes by the end.

And my hope is that even the girls "not in the harem" will still be there at the end, kind of like in Sisterly Lust and Once in a Lifetime, even the "side girls" get to join the harem in the prolog.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
OP: "THERE"S NO SEX WITH NANA YET"

And at this rate, there isn't GOING to be in our lifetimes.

You do realize that we only have about 5 billion years before the Sun becomes a Red Giant and evaporates the Earth?

Tick. Tick. Tick...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: darlic

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OP: "THERE"S NO SEX WITH NANA YET"

And at this rate, there isn't GOING to be in our lifetimes.

You do realize that we only have about 5 billion years before the Sun becomes a Red Giant and evaporates the Earth? Tick. Tick. Tick...
I have no idea what you are trying to say with that post......

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes