Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks a lot to Moonbox for the work and the update. Jamila and Fiona being probably my two favorite women in the game, it goes without saying that I found this update absolutely terrific.

Seeing the story progress with these two character was great, it had been quite some time they didn't had the spotlight. I'm glad the pacing is different for both of them, though. Alternating slow-burn and "hands-on actions" is the way to go, and fits both characters pretty well.

I feel like our poor dog is getting neglected though, I hope someone still take it for a walk from time to time, lmao.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Finally a Dev who knows how to tag their kink content with great clarity. :cool:
Really easy to know what sexual content you will be experiencing and that is pretty cool.

Gonna try this one out soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

el_kabong

Mar 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to say, MoonBox is so far the Dev that I trust on this site. Yes, there are some minor issues, but the story so far is wholesome, simple but not simplistic, fun and sometimes downright hilarious, the renders are of decent quality, the models well chosen, but, but above all, no pitfalls with hidden decisions, no gamification of a simple story, a solid MC that simply can't keep it in his pants (Zeus is unruly). Yes, it suffers from the curse of the Harem, too many girls to meet and be with, it takes several updates to revisit them and it sometimes kills (my) moment with their story, it's a 1st world type of problem, an Embarrassment of Riches. Yet, this Dev keeps us on track, building month to month a great AVN that I personally have restarted 6 or 7 times.

Thanks MB for this and were things different financially for me, you would have my support, I do lament not being able to.

Kudos.
100% agree with all of this, both the good parts and the single complaint. It really feels like Tanya just is inherently not going to get enough attention because she's optional, despite being 6 months pregnant with (presumably) the MC's first child. Still, really great game that I look forward to each month.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Great update, the fact that is not 176 renders or less like many VNs are pulling out lately is a plus. There are so many characters that picking one or two is impossible, they're all adorable, and no sandbox crap, if there was an award for best VNs of the year this would be running for first place, so thank you for your work.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Honestly that's exactly why I felt Tanya being pregnant with the MC's kid should've been unavoidable. Let the weirdos not have a relationship with her after if they want but I feel it should've been an unavoidable story bit. Just makes it too much to deal with how present she really should be in the MC's life with her not being there for the people who aren't on her path. Even if she's not living with the MC there's no way Nana wouldn't have her over every chance she gets, she should be in the background, she should be at the table when they're eating, she should be visibly getting the chance to meet her new family. Long story short, with Nana running things she should be so integrated in the family life that it wouldn't be plausible to make her completely avoidable.
Then again other than the cow lady everybody is perfect. I have absolutely nothing but the utmost contempt for anyone who'd turn down any of these girls, so maybe take my opinion with a grain of salt. let's see if they catch the sarcasm this time

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes