California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Pretty nice beginning, Moonbox. The notes up top are "truth in advertising" to the max! Funny as hell. Best of luck with this project; it really looks like a winner.
And --- I think Nana looks fine. At 75 I'm quite fond of those young girls in their 60s... :LOL:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
just started but damn you even killed the sister, and the grandma does looks like what i would prefer the mom characters in other games. enough with the mothers that look 30 but have children that look like theyre in their 30s

Reactions: MoonBox

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
so, wanted to ask, will the proper version come out soon or is there sitll lots of work left for that one?

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Yes it looks good, i like the idea of the GILF, nice renders, models seem good but i would say that it's sometimes a bit over the top with the MC's elephant dick and the hips of the black girl.
When i gets too exagerated it removes credibility and instead of having fun with the scene you start noticing those big things that look unreal!
I hope the dev will not rush the story too much, the demo scene in the plane was really rushed, a few cheesy talk and a quick fuck in the bathroom. But i liked the fact that there was some kinks included and not just standard sex, that's good.
So i guess it was done this way for a demo purpose and that we will not fuck granny the next day and all the family in a week !:ROFLMAO:
When you rush it, you kill your game because once you got what you want quickly with a girl then she become uninteresting.
I' do not like too slooooowww burn either, the kind of game which let's you with blue balls for a year, but a reasonable build up of the relation.
The games where you fuck the girls immediately soon become annoying because the dev is forced to add new girls again and again and after a while you don't remember who is who and you don't care.
The game is fine the way it is.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I hope the dev will not rush the story too much, the demo scene in the plane was really rushed, a few cheesy talk and a quick fuck in the bathroom. But i liked the fact that there was some kinks included and not just standard sex, that's good.
What I like is that you can go from choosing them :)

Aug 2, 2021
Great start!!!! Came here for hot grandma and i will stay for other girls too :love: :whistle:
Most grannies in games were side characters, here granny is top girl.
Promising game and good idea for content.
Good Luck!!!!

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Thanks again to everyone for all the comment and feedback.
Allison will be looking a bit older, not by much. I want to add a bit of wrinkles in the corners of the eyes.

Very impressive debut. This game is really well received. Look forward to how it progresses in the future.

Good to know you are working on fixing her appearance to make her older and make her even more GILFY.

You should consider setting up that Patreon or Substar sooner seems like you'll be getting a lot of support for this.
I'll probably be opening one eventually but for now I just want to focus on improving my skills.

Harem, Incest and no NTR, count me the fuck in! Thank you for being upfront about future tags, it's reassuring when devs state what will and won't be there.

I like all the kinks I'm seeing, and many being optional is a bonus. Renders and models look good, lighting needs a little improvement, and Grandma should look a bit older (a few wrinkles and glasses maybe). Definitely could use more MILFs and curvy characters, and I'm hoping we have more family members to diddle, nothing stirs my loins like family lewd time.

I like what I'm seeing and I definitely want more, thank you for sharing your work, best of luck to you MoonBox! :)(y)
Thanks for the feedback. Glasses aren't really my thing, if someone has glasses it will be a nerdy girl type of character. Definitely pro-curvy MILFs though, expect more.

walkthrough Mod?
Not necessary for now but here's a walkthrough. Going from memory so I might have forgotten a few choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i am confused by the tags part will there be or will there be not ntr in the game ?

in the planned tags you see ntr and in the never be used tags is also ntr ?? :rolleyes:

see here ==>
bjhbjh1234 is correct. No one will touch the MC's girls but he will mess around with married women.

just played it, the story is , for me, the weak point, you killed the parents and the grampa to be more, but more easy to seduce the grandma, nothing to say about weak points.
The good thing to me are the desing are great, i would increase grandma breast, i am a oppai lover jajajaja, the design of the grandson looks more a 30 years old man, from my wiew point, but it looks great, his old friend it is really cute, and i like the part where you can try to know her more o left her, this make me wonder, this game would be harem yes or yes or you can choose who do you want to have something?
Great game i hope see more
There's no story. The first sentence of the overview pretty much outlines the plot of this game.
The Grandfather is dead because he was quite a bit older then Allison, I didn't kill him. It was natural causes, I swear.
The family is dead because I don't really see why the MC would have moved in with his Allison otherwise.

The main harem (The girls on the banner) will be not optional but the others will be by choice. There might be more women added to the main harem but for now just these are planned.

Great start, MoonBox Am enjoying it. One question: Will Shawna make a comeback at some point? Also, girls have great asses. Especially Aaliyah. Just daaaaamn!
Glad you liked them. Shawna will be back if you gave her your real number.

so, wanted to ask, will the proper version come out soon or is there sitll lots of work left for that one?
Next version will be v0.01. I'm aiming for monthly updates.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Glad you liked them. Shawna will be back if you gave her your real number.
Liked? Hell, loved them. Most devs forget that ass is great. Most are worried about tits. Which means we get huge boobs and little asses. But, I wished there was at least one girl in your game with tiny tits. I did give her my number. Wasn't going to pass up on that great ass. I only asked because I didn't see her in the title pic.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Liked? Hell, loved them. Most devs forget that ass is great. Most are worried about tits. Which means we get huge boobs and little asses. But, I wished there was at least one girl in your game with tiny tits. I did give her my number. Wasn't going to pass up on that great ass. I only asked because I didn't see her in the title pic.
I love me some titties but I'm definitely an ass-man.
The women are going to be quite varied. There's going to be different cultures, body types, personalities, etc.
You'll surely find more that you like.

Aug 2, 2021
This is Sophia, cousin Cat's best friend. I'm wondering whether I should be adding a Loli tag. Thoughts?

View attachment 1404747
there is a chance patreon could ban this game page for loli content, patreon version should not contain loli lewd/sex content.
Version for f95 and other sites should contain loli rpy patch.
this is only suggestion but few games were banned/removed on patreon :unsure:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
So far, I like it. Nana is hot. Hoping at least one or two of the girls will be virgins. Keep it up!

Sophia is a cutie, I have no idea about the loli tag, sorry I can't help dev.

3.90 star(s) 279 Votes