xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sorry to everyone for saying what i did or done ... and people hate me all you want ... its the truth ... only thing i hope is i don't get banned for saying this ..
*chuckle* Nahhh, you will get bullied a bit, and put in Ava's cage to work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
on a serious note: about the bitching, well that I don't understand either,

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
thats perfectly understood not trying to diminish your work in anyway just giving my personal opinion which is what this thread is for what you choose to do with what is said is up to you increasing content per playthrough that can be rough but it can be done its all based on productivity ( not sure if your working on this project solo or what your hardware is like but upgrading your hardware for faster rendering speed or building a team to help with the project those are the two main ways of increasing productivity sometime its also possible to reuse previous renders you just just need to change the dialogue in new updates) in the same amount of time to keep to your update schedule while pushing out more content per update/ getting updates out quicker or both
Can somebody warn me when I can stop laughing?

Peace :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
and for the life of me .. i don't get them bitching about a game repeatedly instead of maybe bitch once and leave the game ... just my thoughts
on a serious note: about the bitching, well that I don't understand either,
I suspect it's because they're dissatisfied with something in their life, so they look for anything which can validate them being pissed off, other than (accurately\legitimately) directing their ire towards their own failings.

I hate games which do X.
Oh, look. A game which does X.
Let me play it, then I can slag it off.
confused headscratch.gif
Why bother?

As you rightly say, the sensible thing to do would be to post their negative view, then take the thread off their watch list & move on.
But, no. They just keep on coming back, to a game they dislike.
Smart, real smart. :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:
Is this a form of masochism? :unsure:

It's as if they wish to be the architects of their own downfall.
Perhaps we should pity them... :unsure:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nope it's most places from what I've seen :cry: but they do look good in green :LOL:
I suspect that English people have a dislike of it due to having the Scots as neighbours, with red hair being quite common there.
I had a friend from Estonia who had never met a ginger, so thought it was the most wonderful thing he'd ever seen when he came to London.
Genuinely stunned by it.
So, I guess familiarity\rarity plays a part, too.

That pasty, sickly, white skin that doesn't tan, just goes bright red.

Reactions: morphnet

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I suspect that English people have a dislike of it due to having the Scots as neighbours, with red hair being quite common there.
I had a friend from Estonia who had never met a ginger, so thought it was the most wonderful thing he'd ever seen when he came to London.
Genuinely stunned by it.
So, I guess familiarity\rarity plays a part, too.
I think it does, also now that I think of it, it might be (in some part) due to English influence. Most of the places I've heard of that make those jokes/mock them were at one point part of the British empire so maybe it is one of those left over things.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How did you get through enough of that to start laughing ...
What else can I do when someone tells a Dev as Moon to hire a team or buy better hardware in order to make extra renders for him because he doesn't like one of the LI's of a game?

I've heard about some people being entitled, but I've never seen a Karen of this size. This is so ridiculous that I think it should be a subreddit all of it's own. Fucking hell...

Peace :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
not referring to the game but to the dev not wanting to do extra work like an incest patch or making more of the characters optional (not everyone is into Grandma and other characters so many people wont play even though everything else is 10/10) but if they put in extra work such as an incest patch or made characters optional it could be extremely beneficial to them cause it would attract more fans and patrons which would increase their income and make it a bigger and bigger success
Are you a business advisor now?
You're assuming that the likely minority of people who refuse to play because Allison is an unavoidable LI are numerous enough that it's worth all the extra work. If Moon all of a sudden has to render 8 different versions of every family scene to account for all the different romance options then something tells me the handful of subs he'd get out of it aren't actually beneficial.
Not sure why you're talking about this not having an incest patch since this game has always had incest content with the patch.
My first thought was, "Is he talking about a 'non-incest patch?'" It's apparently just wanting to make more LIs optional, which would lead such people to complain like the do for Heavy Five, since she updates all branches, which slows down the process.
lol Is it only England that treats gingers as an object of mockery?
As someone else implied, I also feel it is part of the old Colonial/Imperial mindset--Scotland and Ireland were the two closest possessions of the Empire and unlike Wales and such, those two were considered troublemakers. Definitely considered inferior. It's part of the supremacist playbook to take some common feature in the "lesser race" and use it to dehumanize them. If you haven't figured out, I don't find humor in those things. For myself, I was raised with Jean Grey, Mary Jane Watson, and others, so red hair has always been special in a positive way.
I suspect it's because they're dissatisfied with something in their life, so they look for anything which can validate them being pissed off, other than (accurately\legitimately) directing their ire towards their own failings.

I hate games which do X.
Oh, look. A game which does X.
Let me play it, then I can slag it off.
View attachment 2546928
Why bother?

As you rightly say, the sensible thing to do would be to post their negative view, then take the thread off their watch list & move on.
But, no. They just keep on coming back, to a game they dislike.
Smart, real smart. :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:
Is this a form of masochism? :unsure:

It's as if they wish to be the architects of their own downfall.
Perhaps we should pity them... :unsure:
When I started realizing that the "Creepy Teenage Narcissist" genre was actually worsening my mood, I moved over to more "Wholesome" games like MNF, Sunshine Love, branching into MNM, Eternum and Grandma's House. I'd rather play protagonists who make their way in the world helping other people.
What else can I do when someone tells a Dev as Moon to hire a team or buy better hardware in order to make extra renders for him because he doesn't like one of the LI's of a game?

I've heard about some people being entitled, but I've never seen a Karen of this size. This is so ridiculous that I think it should be a subreddit all of it's own. Fucking hell...

Peace :D
An alternative to the Obi-Wan gif would be "Karens of enormous size."

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, I don't know why people still complain about non-optional LI's in this game, it's quite clear why it's like that, and it's pretty clear that it will never change and people still bring it up. Also, I agree with the amount of entitlement to tell someone to upgrade their PC or hire extra people to work on it... like seriously stop.

P.S. Don't mess with the O'Reilly's!

riot-south-park.gif

or else... :devilish::ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ask Avaron1974 if she has some She EO's to which we can sell him in order to get a better Rig and a Studio Crew so that MoonBox can put Animations in to his VN :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean so how they complain, they could do somthing really productive instead....and truly altruistic sacrifice their dignity to improve this game !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ask Avaron1974 if she has some She EO's to which we can sell him in order to get a better Rig and a Studio Crew so that MoonBox can put Animations in to his VN :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean so how they complain, they could do somthing really productive instead....and truly altruistic sacrifice their dignity to improve this game !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't think she wants to go anywhere near She-EOs.
My housemate was talking about one meaning of touching with a 10-foot-pole. A traditional 10-foot-poll is used to play a boat/gondola across the swamp/canals. The end you'd touch someone with would be very, very gross.

She-E-O's sounds like an estrogen laced breakfast cereal.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes