Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Great game, but I do wish there was a way to skip the pregnancy sex
I mean, so far, the only "pregnancy sex" you can't skip, you don't even know when it happens (or when you'll know it happened). All you HAVE to do up to this point is some familial (if you're using the patch) creampies. All the other pregnancies you've had the choice to avoid.

Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great game, but I do wish there was a way to skip the pregnancy sex
You can choose in part one when you are asked Tanya (pregnant girlfriend) creampie or pulled out the latter, but you will not have any Tanya content, with Paveena as well, but no sex scenes with them is up to you.
Edit: Looked at MrBubu WT chart a post above yours

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Listen I can understand why some people may not like pregnancy sex, but let me just ask you this, If you get your significant other pregnant, are you gonna deny her and yourself sex for months just because she has a baby bump? I guess you can always just go behind her back and cheat, but then you're just an asshole.

I just don't see why so many people have gripes about pregnancy sex, I can understand that not everyone wants to have kids in real life, and therefore wouldn't want them in a game either. I do believe in pregnancy being optional just for those who don't want to live in a fantasy world where they have kids when they don't even want them in real life, but being hung up on the idea of having sex with a pregnant woman I will never fully understand.

Especially if the person complaining about it wants children in the real world, or what if you don't want any but you accidently impregnate your partner, what then? (Like I already said, are you just not gonna have sex with her for months?) :oops:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To be honest, I don't like pregnacy sex in Games, but I also don't like Futa content or Femdom, hard Maledom or BDSM with humilation nor Cuckolding/Cheating.
This doesn't mean, that when these kind of kinks are well presented, (usally I check out and see if I can cope or not) that I don't play it and enjoy it e.g. the Pregnacy content here in this game
In this specific case, I like to creampie in my game / fantasy world without consequenses.

I consider out of my own expierece that Pregnant sex with your significant other is one of the most beautyfull, fullfilling and heartwarmimg expireces, what somebody could have, as well as being on her side during the pregnacy, living and experience the growth of a new life.
but we are talking about real life here, the rules and the dynamic of emotions is totally diferent, in my books.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
To be honest, I don't like pregnacy sex in Games, but I also don't like Futa content or Femdom, hard Maledom or BDSM with humilation nor Cuckolding/Cheating.
This doesn't mean, that when these kind of kinks are well presented, (usally I check out and see if I can cope or not) that I don't play it and enjoy it e.g. the Pregnacy content here in this game
In this specific case, I like to creampie in my game / fantasy world without consequenses.

I consider out of my own expierece that Pregnant sex with your significant other is one of the most beautyfull, fullfilling and heartwarmimg expireces, what somebody could have, as well as being on her side during the pregnacy, living and experience the growth of a new life.
but we are talking about real life here, the rules and the dynamic of emotions is totally diferent, in my books.
Yeah it's for sure different, but as you said it's still possible for you to enjoy a game with such content if it's done well. I was more so just ranting because of how many people I see complaining about it, it's one thing to not like it, but I see the topic come up quite often. As I've said I can understand why it's not for everyone, but some people treat it like this disgusting thing that is an absolute deal breaker for them, or that if there's any unavoidable pregnancy content that the game is automatically bad. To me it's just like, if you don't like it fine, I respect it, but please just don't go complaining about it in the thread, just don't play it, or play it and if you found the content wasn't to your liking, then voice it in a review, not the thread. (y)

P.S. There is certain content in certain games that I'm not a big fan of, but I still thoroughly enjoy those games overall. As you said I can still enjoy it, and as long as it isn't a kink I really hate then I can enjoy it for what it is even if it's not optional, and if it is a kink/fetish I hate, as long as it's optional and not forced I'm fine with it being in the game, and if it isn't optional... I just don't play the game. (I certainly don't leave a comment in a thread of every game with unavoidable NTR.) :ROFLMAO:

For Grandma's House, most things are optional, and the things that aren't optional don't bother me, I love the magnificent 7, and yes they have unavoidable pregnancy content, and if that's a deal breaker for someone, that's ok, no need to tell everyone though. :)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I love games where you can knock everyone up. Bring on an army of my children... We'll figure out the logistics of the future... And how it will be funded down the road... Sad Nana would have gone through the change and likely can't get preggers.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I love games where you can knock everyone up. Bring on an army of my children... We'll figure out the logistics of the future... And how it will be funded down the road... Sad Nana would have gone through the change and likely can't get preggers.
You're ignoring the possibility that MC's supersperm are SO super that they can wake up retired ovaries and restart the engine ... and you know once they start, it's rabbit season!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You and me both. Real life has too many consequences for my kink. And my wallet I tapped out after 2.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I had to stop at 4. :(

Peace :(
Haha I should say we tapped at 2. If the missus said take me now damn the consequences. My stupid ass would be scrambling to figure out how to care for a third. 2 was the right decision, but also I'm an idiot.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Haha I should say we tapped at 2. If the missus said take me now damn the consequences. My stupid ass would be scrambling to figure out how to care for a third. 2 was the right decision, but also I'm an idiot.
Two was my limit too.. And I had twins. I play the lottery weekly though - Wife said if we win the Euro millions she'll go for a couple more kids. But said in that smug way when you know something won't happen. Well, if I do win, i'll hold her to it! aha.

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes