El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
i'm not trying to trick you into anything or troll.

the content is no different than any of the other girls, the only difference is the models used for the scene, and MC usually has witty remarks about the encounters

Reactions: MrBangarang

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question. I wanna give this a go do I need to download all 3 parts or just the last one ?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Quick question. I wanna give this a go do I need to download all 3 parts or just the last one ?
I will assume you are at least prolific in these games:

1- Download Part 1 - I would also suggest you use KoGa3 mod the Music Version that also includes the iPatch, even if you don't want a WT or the iPatch (seriously, this game makes no sense without it) the mod also fixes some small issues. You can get the iPatch without the mod, from the Lewdpatch page, need to go down to Previous versions. No, it's there, look for it.

2- Save at the end of Part 1 - EXACTLY when the screen tells you to. Not before and not after. When it says SAVE NOW. Save. It seems obvious but that is the ONLY save that will work on Part 2.

3- Download Part 2 - Install on a SEPARATE folder. Don't merge it with Part 1, they're NOT compatible. Same with the Mod, same with the iPatch. "LOAD" the Part 1 save from the SAVE HERE, no other save will work. You can optionally "Start" a new game, answer a boat load of questions and carry on. If you regret some decisions of Part 1, that's your chance to remake them.

4- Save at the end of Part 2 - The same as with Part 1. The game tells you where to save, don't get "Smart".

5- Download Part 3 - Install in a SEPARATE folder. Don't merge it with either Part. Same with the Mod. The Part 2 iPatch is still compatible with Part 3. Load the SAVE HERE save, from Part 2 (not the one from Part 1) it's the only one that works. As Far As I Know, there's no "Start" option on Part 3.

6- Save at the end of Part 3 - When the screen goes Black and it says "Save Here", do it, save there. Not before, not after. There. (If you think this instruction is a bit demeaning and pointless, just read the thread after Part 4 launch)

7- Download Part 4 - Install on a SEPARATE folder. Each part needs a folder separated from the others. The Mod is still very much recommended, especially the version with a Jukebox. If you install the Mod, you don't need the I-Patch, but if you prefer to ignore my recommendation, then install the Patch for Part 2 +. The game is very much meant to be played with that Patch installed.

The game as no sound or music, that's why I recommend the Music version of the Mod by KoGa3.

Now a Small group of common answers:

Yes, the game has no Animations.
Yes, the "story" is very "simple" with no BIG drama.
Yes, some women are really fast to open their legs, others are impossibly slow, that's THE GAME.
No, there's a core group of women (7) that you CAN'T avoid and other than the choice of some kinks, you WILL have sex with, sooner or later.
Yes, there's impregnation.
Yes, either than the Magnificent 7, all others are optional and at some point will be impregnable.
Yes, even the older ladies.
No, there's no Loli content, all girls are above 18, however childish they act.
No, there's no Netorare.
Yes, there's Netori.
No, the MC doesn't share, some women are shared with him and after that they're his.
Yes, even if they still live with a husband.
Yes, MOST kinks are optional.

Hope this helps.

Peace :)

EDIT: Updated on 25/04/2024 to include points 6 and 7.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not to sound obsessed with Sophia but I wonder how many people turned her down, and of those how many will go back and start a relationship with her knowing she's actually our (half) sister.

Like you'd have to go back to Part 1 and then load all that into Part 2 and complete that to load it into Part 3, which would be a LOT of effort, even using fast forward, for just one character. But, it'd be in the name of increased incest, so would that make it worth it?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes