MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You wrote your "matrix failure" post when you were tired yesterday ;)
Blame my translate for this, because I meant "Error matrix". these comments were not there yesterday and they are not deleted... but yesterday we were talking calmly with others and there was nothing that was not related to the topic)))

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Looks like the new update is gonna drop Sunday! What a great holiday and what a perfect day for the update. Until then...

alone.png
I really hate wheh updates are dropped on weekend. House is fool of people and and I can't focus on all the nuances of the story and enjoy them.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I just had a really funny thought, imagine if Nana was only actually available on a monogamous route? How many people would be willing to leave everyone for her?

Either you can have a massive harem, or Nana?

I for one would drop Nana without a second thought
Harem or solo no matter who the LI is I will always pick harem. To me it seems a waste of time picking solo.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I'd be kinda nice if the mods deleted the posts asking about fucking nana and about animations etc
Kinda counter productive if you want people to use the search function but remove and results that could keep it at bay...

unless you dont give a shit an are not part of the Search-Bar-Police. (non mod forum cops can all fuck the fuck off.)

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes