Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Who do you think we will actually get first Amelia or Grandma, personally I can wait for Grandma but getting with Amelia is what I'm after. She is, in my opinion, the best looking girl in the game (next to Zelda) and I can't wait to see the MC and Amelia hook up.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Who do you think we will actually get first Amelia or Grandma, personally I can wait for Grandma but getting with Amelia is what I'm after. She is, in my opinion, the best looking girl in the game (next to Zelda) and I can't wait to see the MC and Amelia hook up.
I'm really looking forward to be with Amelia too, but to be honest, sex with Nana will probably happen this summer and I think it will be the "last straw" that will make Amy wanting to act on her feelings.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I'm really looking forward to be with Amelia too, but to be honest, sex with Nana will probably happen this summer and I think it will be the "last straw" that will make Amy wanting to act on her feelings.
I think they are both ready to pop, Amy is just better at hiding it. But if you look at it she was listening to Elizabeth talk about her boyfriend for so long and imagining it that it got her ready to go but because it ended up being her nephew it threw her for a loop but she seems like she's going to come around quickly. Especially since she's already said the MC is the only man she can truly trust and be close to. I think Grandma is going to admire from a distance and slowly add herself to each of the relationships within the household before she finally gives in. Either way it's going to be quite a ride. I'm glad we got some Zelda in this update, her and Amelia are my girls and I know it's a long shot but them together with the MC would be great.

Reactions: MoonBox

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure why but I am getting an Error message when I try to upload my part 3 save to the part 4 game. But on another note LMFAO MC gets more action from GGILF then the main GILF of the game.

• Haha

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hmmm... Just had a thought.... How funny would it be, if Kayla is actually Zeldas mom? :devilish: Turns out, MC made love to his Daughter all this time? :love:
Bullshit. Kayla is same age like Thomas. She was his girlfriend in second garde. If she was pregnant their kid is about 5 years now. I dont know how long was Thomas collage, but I mean its about 6 years maximally.

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Bullshit. Kayla is same age like Thomas. She was his girlfriend in second garde. If she was pregnant their kid is about 5 years now. I dont know how long was Thomas collage, but I mean its about 6 years maximally.
Let a man dream. At this point i just wanna see Kayla again. :cautious: Gimme my Big Tiddy Goth GF

• Haha

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Moonbox,
pioneer and innovator in breast enlargement procedures.

Anyway
We need flashback to Amy's tits before reduction.

Also,
i believed there was missed opportunity of MC accidentally cumming on Nana's face and in mouth,she was surprised with her mouth wide open ,when Jamila was blowing him,that would've been icing on he cake. :giggle:

• Haha

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well... after some months I finally finished season 2, it was a great pastime for a long time, which I played slowly :((y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now after a rest, I will start season 3! :coffee::HideThePain:
When You get to the end of part 3 we'll be finishing part 4 it seems :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes