Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Trash review. See we can use that word, but in a proper context. Looks like all the psycho/sociopaths of WVM/DIK, etc.. are starting to seep the Radioactive Sludge over here.
ppl like this doesnt even deserve a reaction given
even a facepalm count at reaction received

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why rpdl torrent isnt working? i'm using qbittorrent and i'm logged in rpdl...it's says in stall

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
We don't know, yes we know body was never recovered and maybe MoonBox has something up the sleeve for that or maybe not, only time will tell. :)
That would be an amazing plot twist, though I'm not going to get my hopes up...if it happens great, if not, well we've got a harem to look after and love!

Reactions: MoonBox

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Alright, that's it Grandma, I love you long long time being thicc, but you need to get on some SlimFast now! those 7gigs are starting to show!
Dropmefile is averaging 2hr DL for me(just checked) Mixdrop was Hour n half for me(when I DL'd it earlier). All that means is you gotta wait before you touch yourself. so go start DL, make food, maybe take a shower, go for a walk, read something else, watch a video or movie.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Disagree. Proper upbringing and educated people are needed more. When I mean proper, I mean treating your fellow human with respect & dignity until they show they do not deserve it. Even then, if honest redemption and second chances are tried for, then give them that chance.
You’re a better man than me, I don’t have the patience anymore.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Dropmefile is averaging 2hr DL for me(just checked) Mixdrop was Hour n half for me(when I DL'd it earlier). All that means is you gotta wait before you touch yourself. so go start DL, make food, maybe take a shower, go for a walk, read something else, watch a video or movie.
dropmefiles starts low , but is going up
for me it started with2mb , was going up to 25ish

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
You’re a better man than me, I don’t have the patience anymore.
Trust me, I understand your point. I'm old man myself(Just turned 46 on the 26th of March). But I am also dubbed an Angry Hippy. Peace, Love, & GTFOML(Get the fuck off my lawn). I try and treat folks as best as I can, until they prove they don't deserve it, but I also don't have desire to deal with fuckwits anymore either. With my social anxiety and constant pain of my body(Spinal Stenosis, among other things). I can be a very ANGRY Hippy, lol. But I try to tell myself they ain't worth jail time, they aint worth jail time, etc.. :)

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes