Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just curious: should a patched v0.05 save be compatible with patched v0.06? All 18 pages of saves give me an exception "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?" Even scenes in the plane at the start to the last dialogue line (MC saying "*ZZZ*") in v0.05.
I patched mine, and just now loaded my last .05 Save and it worked. You sure you do not have any Mods you have not updated or anything like that? That can make old Saves not work. :>)

Reactions: MoonBox

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I patched mine, and just now loaded my last .05 Save and it worked. You sure you do not have any Mods you have not updated or anything like that? That can make old Saves not work. :>)
I don't usually use any mods, even WT mods. Unzipped the full archive and the patch. I save on every choice so I've tried to load 10+ random saves from v0.05 (I restarted back then) and all of them are broken. Seems like I have to restart once again tomorrow or the next update.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I don't usually use any mods, even WT mods. Unzipped the full archive and the patch. I save on every choice so I've tried to load 10+ random saves from v0.05 (I restarted back then) and all of them are broken. Seems like I have to restart once again tomorrow or the next update.
Only thing I can think of is that you saved during the "End of the update" scene but since you have multiple saves, that's not it.
Not sure what could be causing it and unless more people have the same problem, it's hard to figure out.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I have never used a patch update, how do they work, just put it into the last updates folder and unzip I assume, or does it need to go into the folder's game folder, PC.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Several people have brought up if the little sister may have survived and may show up. If she did as an existing character who got amnesia and was raised by someone else my money would be on Polly. She's the right age, has dyed purple hair so she could be blond naturally, I think she has the right color eyes, and similar enough facial features going by the two pics in the character chart. But that could be down to just Daz models sometimes looking close to one another anyway or the quality of the head shots on the chart. Obviously, this is just speculation, but I think it could work and she'd be the best fit for a reveal as the missing little sister. The fact that she seems to be one of the few people not instantly drawn to the MC overtly is interesting too and could be because of a subconscious memory or something.

This is just tin foil talk of course...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You leave my Betty alone :cautious:
Truthfully I love all the lis and side pieces (especially the netori honeys), but I will admit grandma is special as fuck.
From what I am seeing if I had to guess the side pieces are to keep the people from leaving while the Gilfs, and female family members can be slow burned for the sake of development which IMO isn't truly a bad thing.

But on another note I feel this game needs a replay gallery. So many good senses and making saves for each of your favorites can be confusing if you don't remember which save is which.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
From what I am seeing if I had to guess the side pieces are to keep the people from leaving while the Gilfs, and female family members can be slow burned for the sake of development which IMO isn't truly a bad thing.

But on another note I feel this game needs a replay gallery. So many good senses and making saves for each of your favorites can be confusing if you don't remember which save is which.
The Koga mod has a replay gallery.
If the side pieces are supposed to just be side pieces then the dev failed horribly. I love them all. They could pretty well all be lead ladies as far as I'm concerned.

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes