S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Giving her any allergy that would increase the size of her boobs, would instantly spawn theories of how that means Asami and Shizuka are somehow related to the family, and that that means Shizuka is actually a secret second (in terms of number not distance of relation) cousin, or a secret third sister.
I was thinking about this again, and if you're will to be flexible with the application of term sister, we/mc have a lot of sisters.

Melisa (MIA and presumed dead)
Sophia (Half sister)
Shizuka (Calls us Onii chan which is a term of endearment for older brother in Japanese)
Samira (daughter of Jamila who is our Mom)
Isabella (explicitly asked for us to be brother and sister)
And we can't forget Maria :ROFLMAO:

Also, if Zelda isn't careful she'll get adopted and become our cousin.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Right, so last night I had to try out the College Days prequel, just to see what other people were talking about in regards to Kayla and Aby.

Gotta say, it was pretty good and MB really nailed it with their try on animation. I know it was just a test, but it was a good test.

All I want now is to see Thomas shave his beard again.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What do you mean "if she isn't careful" she already lost her opportunity when she continued the Ms Fellatio ( :ROFLMAO: ) roleplay, I bet Liz already plans to adopt her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She did say she wants to adopt her, that why I mentioned it. I do hope it happens, even if it's not a legal thing. Zelda is so sweet she deserves all the loving parents.

But also, I think it would be amazingly funny to have Liz tell Cat she getting a new sister, have Cat get confused because it's way to early to have any idea what the baby will be, only for Liz to reveal Zelda.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Can't remember where I left off. In my notes it says 0.27, but I know I was at least on part 2 cause I remember the split in the game and the dev talking about it. Anyways TLDR if I just download part 4 will it present me with choices I missed? Before you say anything this is a game I'll be playing over over again, I'm just on a bit of a time crunch at the moment.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can't remember where I left off. In my notes it says 0.27, but I know I was at least on part 2 cause I remember the split in the game and the dev talking about it. Anyways TLDR if I just download part 4 will it present me with choices I missed? Before you say anything this is a game I'll be playing over over again, I'm just on a bit of a time crunch at the moment.
0.27 is Part 2 (up to 0.37 i think).

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
To add to what HP said no Part 4 will not give you choices you'll need to play it from part to part to continue

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
well, this update was quite some fun for sure. Liz appears to become a cuckqueen) Jamila most likely knocked up and blowing mc right in front of nana... i'm not sure if the dev changed Amy's model but in this update she looks especially adorable. just wow! :love: :love: :love: nowthe big question arises: who's gonna be the first to give in - nana or Amy? i'd say it's gonna be missis Wlliams cause she is far more accepting to the new arrangement. but again - you never know;)

• Red Heart
May 6, 2020
well, this update was quite some fun for sure. Liz appears to become a cuckqueen) Jamila most likely knocked up and blowing mc right in front of nana... i'm not sure if the dev changed Amy's model but in this update she looks especially adorable. just wow! :love: :love: :love: nowthe big question arises: who's gonna be the first to give in - nana or Amy? i'd say it's gonna be missis Wlliams cause she is far more accepting to the new arrangement. but again - you never know;)
i feel like nana will give in on the trip to belgium and if that happens i will be very proud to say that it happened in my home country

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ok I did a fresh install of all 4 parts, do I still need the update patches or are they good to go as is?
They are good as is you just need to play from part to part to part now and for the love of all that is Holy please save EXACTLY at the "SAVE NOW" screen don't be like the other users we had here that can't follow simple instructions -__-

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
They are good as is you just need to play from part to part to part now and for the love of all that is Holy please save EXACTLY at the "SAVE NOW" screen don't be like the other users we had here that can't follow simple instructions -__-
You are amazing! Thank you so much for all the help.

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes