xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
On a serious Note, I had problems with the Save as I put it into the 0.37 save folder the new 0.38version didn't even show it to load up, if I put it into 0.38 save folder it recognizes and start up normally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
unpopular opinion, but honestly - i'm getting really tired of those "teasing orgasms" or whatever you wanna call it... how many times Asami cummed during picnic? twenty? forty times? either fuck already or just talk like a normal people for fuck sake! sure MC is a fucking wizard with magical touch making any girls cum in ten mile radius, but there is a limit
it seems it's a real trend for most LIs to prolong "no-sex-yet" state - rub here, pinch there and every girl fucking erupting
at this point i would even prefer just a normal fucking dialogue, with some actual character progression instead of this constant orgasmic overload every scene

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It doesn't work! I used 0.37 compressed version, is that the problem why I can't load my save?
No, it isn't afaik, I have myself the 0.37 cmpr version, and had no problems with my own save, in 0.38,
The Save to work has to be saved at the end of 0.37 when it shows Save Now ! if you saved a click later or scrolled back and saved, It will not work!
This was about RHead's save.

Reactions: LbM-93

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Played v0.38 Sophia morning event but when I try the gallery replay I get an error every time MC says something.
Traceback file attached.
Tried the gallery replay of Asami and get same error.
Any insights?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Played v0.38 Sophia morning event but when I try the gallery replay I get an error every time MC says something.
Traceback file attached.
Tried the gallery replay of Asami and get same error.
Any insights?
Yeah that's on me, working on fixing it

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
No, it isn't afaik, I have myself the 0.37 cmpr version, and had no problems with my own save, in 0.38,
The Save to work has to be saved at the end of 0.37 when it shows Save Now ! if you saved a click later or scrolled back and saved, It will not work!
This was about RHead's save.
Ok, thanks, it worked!

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes