kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It would be kind of funny if Amy finally got some real "love" from the MC after Nana gets hers. Would definitely set off the trolls.
What would really set them off would be for MoonBox to remove the "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" tag and they download the game thinking that there is sex with Nana and they get everyone else but her. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: PhoenixRage23

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
This game is what it has been since the beginning and will be to it's end. Expecting something else is dangerously close to Einstein definition of insanity.....

With that comment I'm gonna guess that you aren't in many threads.....

View attachment 3533488
I'm always nice!

8147 more.

No, it has been a mindless fuckfest from the start but thanks for playing!

Amy will most likely be the last to fall.
Welcome Back HP. And not always.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Since I started playing this game with this many women I expected alot more pregnacies. 7 confirmed pregnancies.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Since I started playing this game with this many women I expected alot more pregnacies. 7 confirmed pregnancies.
Tanya x2, Aunt Liz, Veena, the lady in the elevator in Paris, also the maid in the hotel in Paris, which one I am missing that was confirmed? I can't remember.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Tanya x2, Aunt Liz, Veena, the lady in the elevator in Paris, also the maid in the hotel in Paris, which one I am missing that was confirmed? I can't remember.
Tanya again? When did he have time to give her a new batch of baby batter?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Tanya again? When did he have time to give her a new batch of baby batter?
When she was pregnant, they had sex and she became pregnant with another baby. So, now she gave birth to Anne and she's expecting another baby in 9 months. :ROFLMAO:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
pregnancy test is a positive we just don't know who, Liz is not confirmed to be the one yet. the coffee wife on the airplane he knocked u she makes 7..

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
pregnancy test is a positive we just don't know who, Liz is not confirmed to be the one yet. the coffee wife on the airplane he knocked u she makes 7..
Well, is you played the last update, you'll know she's now confirmed and that why I put that in spoiler.

But Karen wasn't confirmed at all, she WANTED it, but it's not confirmed yet, so I wouldn't include her yet.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, is you played the last update, you'll know she's now confirmed and that why I put that in spoiler.

But Karen wasn't confirmed at all, she WANTED it, but it's not confirmed yet, so I wouldn't include her yet.
She is confirmed if you the Player choose that option.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes