Dec 20, 2020
i'm surprised you don't get warned my site mods for massive image drops even if spoiler-ed
I'd imagine most people would look at it and go TL;DR.

Myself, I was digging for clues about the Familiar Woman below. I don't recognize her, so was thinking it was Betty after losing a lot of weight and changing her hairstyle. But I quickly realized while we really haven't seen her in a long while, it hasn't been that long in game. No way she could lose that much weight. With the mention of the nuns and the statues, I was wondering if she was the disappointed wife from Paris. She was blonde, wasn't she? I don't remember.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

Myself, I was digging for clues about the Familiar Woman below. I don't recognize her, so was thinking it was Betty after losing a lot of weight and changing her hairstyle. But I quickly realized while we really haven't seen her in a long while, it hasn't been that long in game. No way she could lose that much weight. With the mention of the nuns and the statues, I was wondering if she was the disappointed wife from Paris. She was blonde, wasn't she? I don't remember.
i think she is

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Totally tough about Nicole too when I saw her. I didn't play Bare Witness in a long time, but I'm pretty sure that's the exact same model MoonBox used for the saleswoman.

Reactions: MoonBox

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
ahhh CHOICE!!!!!! Time to get our fap on :ROFLMAO: im kidding but only to a certain degree but Moonbox you did it again you wonderful wonderful human you :love::love::love::coffee::cool::love:(y)

• Red Heart

NeghVar

May 18, 2023
IMO, I would like to see the breaking of the news about Cat, Liz, and MC as such
Liz and MC informed Nana. Once Nana has settled down and accepted what is going on, Then Liz, Nana, and Amy have a deep conversation alone. No secrets. Put everything on the table. After that...

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
heads up. new game ver out

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I waited a long time, i saw different groups of fans get their kinks fed and fed well and whilst i was happy for them i patiently waited in the background, hoping for my turn, for my group to get their meal, and it's finally here, impregnation content, we've had little tastes of it here and there, enough to keep a starving man alive for another day, but now the feast begins, the guy with a contraceptive-destroying penis is finally going to be getting everyone pregnant, oh boy, Shizuka next? Fiona and family? Polly? Mistress Sandra would be a good one too! I gotta try to remain calm but i am damn giddy at this point...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Update is great like everytime, but one important question. Will be there in future some content with girl from train? She looks like she had interest.

Updated my version of the Relationship Wiki
In your relationship is Jamila's pregnancy confirmed. Did I miss something or is it just a wrong icon?

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes