MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Part 4 is starting with a bang! Literally!

I love that like every update, we have a little bit of everything. Funniest part for me was this;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm...are we able to take her V card yet...been waiting forever to do that with her (or at least MC has)?

Also, to take screen shot image of your game screen, hit the S key (a location address will show up on your screen, if your computer completed that task)...instead of going the Windows screen grabbing method.

Regards.

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Hmm...are we able to take her V card yet...been waiting forever to do that with her (or at least MC has)?

Also, to take screen shot image of your game screen, hit the S key (a location address will show up on your screen, if your computer completed that task)...instead of going the Windows screen grabbing method.

Regards.
Not yet. But I think it will happen sooner than later.

Also, thanks for the tip! I'm not really taking screenshot so I didn't know that. It will become helpful next time.

Reactions: MrBenny

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
What am I doing wrong? I'm loading a save that is on the scene where it says to roll back and save to, but despite that I'm getting error pop-ups.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S4 v0.54+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S3 v0.53+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes