txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I know its lazy but I would appreciate if someone could tell me what to download if I havent played the game yet. different parts and patches are always kinda confusing in these games so Id rather ask since there was a new update recently too. not really interested in the incest patch so could leave that out
Then, I would recommend you don't play it. Or, if you want, do it but it wouldn't make sense at all, your choice.

If you want to play, download each Part. Easy.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Then, I would recommend you don't play it. Or, if you want, do it but it wouldn't make sense at all, your choice.

If you want to play, download each Part. Easy.
its not like I mind the incest stuff its just mostly that your half / step sister becomes your actual sister (in a couple of games i played at least) and i dont really care too much. but i saw from the guide that its highly recommended (im assuming there is a reason) so i already started with the mod / patch

Reactions: FatGiant and txe320

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
its not like I mind the incest stuff its just mostly that your half / step sister becomes your actual sister (in a couple of games i played at least) and i dont really care too much. but i saw from the guide that its highly recommended (im assuming there is a reason) so i already started with the mod / patch
It is indeed. The game makes no sense without it.

Enjoy the ride... oh, and get some lotion and some toilet paper... just sayin'...

just sayin.gif

Peace :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes