Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game is all improvised so you never know. She might stick around next time.
I liked her but I'm petty and if I was you I would keep forgetting to add her into an update. Being sadfaced while producing this great of a vn... yeah you're too nice :)

Edit: I mixed up which emoji was used. Had facepalm on my mind. :p

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
1. Omar is weird dude, if he caught you with his mom he would cheer you on to finally give him the brother he's always wanted.

2. Originally they went their seperate ways at the same time but I changed it so she finished 4 months earlier so I could justify her coming back 5 months pregnant.

3. You're gonna enjoy family dinner at the O'Reilly residence.
1. I can work with that!

2. See, i said you're a little rascal and I was right!

3. Dad and 3 redheaded brothers to really get the NTR going?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I know Betty is optional, but will she be a full relationship route if I choose to pursue her? Though lets face it I'M definitely going for her, also will the insanely cute Sophie be a path to choose from? I swear put Sophie and Shizuka in the same room and I would most likely pass oot from how cute those 2 are.
Still haven't completely decided what to do with Betty. Considering she's the only BBW so far, it's likely she'll end up getting a full route.
Sophia will have a full route, she's so damn cute.
Shizuka will be part of the household and is one of my favourites, she's going to have a lot of content.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Still haven't completely decided what to do with Betty. Considering she's the only BBW so far, it's likely she'll end up getting a full route.
Sophia will have a full route, she's so damn cute.
Shizuka will be part of the household and is one of my favourites, she's going to have a lot of content.
I'm not sure there is a LI "forced" or optional that I dislike...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
BETTY BETTY BETTY full route?
Yes please!!!

A Preggo exgf and a chubby betty. I swear this keeps getting better and better. :) <3

Edited: the only favorite li of mine not present or Cumming is a midget... nodge nodge wink wink
Now that's something that never crossed my mind. I'm going to have to expirement a bit.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes