Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Jamila and Aunt Amy will most likely be the last 2 LI's to fall (they are my favorites together with Nana) but don't worry, MB said that all Harem LI's will get several scenes, not just some one and done, especially for the Magnificent 7™.
Sounds great to me!
I prefer it that way, besides it gives them more time to
'grow' as characters and be the cornerstones of the MC's life.

Cheers

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
You can dom her for one scene then her path ends but you can still choose.
I think that was their point, that there should be both paths & picking dom shouldn't end the path while sub gets a second scene.
I personally prefer dom content too, but it seems to be just 1 scene, so whatever ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
MoonBox ... you are killing me sllooooooowwwwwly .... i want to fuck nana bad now .... i mean bad bad ... err wait i meant my MC does .... uhh ,,, well you .. arrrghhhhhhhhhhh .... fuck now i'm felling so frustrated ... asshole
jk jk dude your freaking awesome :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I think that was their point, that there should be both paths & picking dom shouldn't end the path while sub gets a second scene.
I personally prefer dom content too, but it seems to be just 1 scene, so whatever ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
At least with the other amazon (Jasmine), it seems like you'll be able to take on more of a dominant role. I too wish you could with Sandra but eh, it is what it is, I don't mind missing out on a single character because of it, there are only 3 characters' paths that I'm not on, out of... 40(ish) so I still see most of the content and have plenty of gals to romance and play with.

Reactions: MoonBox

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Can you please add NANA to the next update please she is the only reason I'm so attached to this game, don't get me wrong the other love interests are great but she is the MC goal in this game, my biggest fear is she's only going to have one scene of Love making and it'll be the end of the game, she needs at least several scenes of love making.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Reactions: MoonBox

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another hell damn amazing update...i love your game. it's one of the best out there. thank you so much..if only every dev works so good as you...even halfwould be a pleasant thing. thanks and keep up the good work, hope nana can have her prize soon , as her other daughter when she come back form work away. (y) :D

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Am I the only one that at this point does not necessarily need to shack MCs Nanny? xD

I mean their interactions are wholesome enough and anything sexual between them is so stretched out and if anything late game that when it happens I have a feeling it will be underwhelming.
Dunno how to explain it. xD

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Am I the only one that at this point does not necessarily need to shack MCs Nanny? xD

I mean their interactions are wholesome enough and anything sexual between them is so stretched out and if anything late game that when it happens I have a feeling it will be underwhelming.
the game is grandma house and scenes are awesome so its great game and when nana scenes will be avaiable then this game will be top 10 fot now game is awesome and when nana scenes come it will be top game

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019

If she didn't grab his cock all the time, I'd agree. With the cock grabbing, it'd feel weird if it didn't go in that direction.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes