Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
If she didn't grab his cock all the time, I'd agree. With the cock grabbing, it'd feel weird if it didn't go in that direction.
Alright, granted I only played an early version of the game but ye. Didn't know Nana has taken a liking to MCs dick already xD
Last thing I remember is that they took in his friends mother for a night?:unsure:
Stopped playing shortly afterwards.

sorry :) MB has said that Nana's first scene will be around the games halfway mark so there will be lots of time with her.
Cool. Good to know but I thought we already surpassed the halfway mark of the game or are close because.....you know 2 years of development already.

Then again I forgot for a slight moment that I am on F95 and all 3D games featured in it takes literal ages to complete or get abandoned :HideThePain:
The ones with potential I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
At least with the other amazon (Jasmine), it seems like you'll be able to take on more of a dominant role. I too wish you could with Sandra but eh, it is what it is, I don't mind missing out on a single character because of it, there are only 3 characters' paths that I'm not on, out of... 40(ish) so I still see most of the content and have plenty of gals to romance and play with.
Yeah. With so many girls, most games just tie kinks to specific girls, which seems logical enough to me. Like girl A is sub, girl B is petplay, girl C is cuckold (netori) etc. So looking at the characters (haven't played the game completely) I just assumed the cop was the dom character & never planned to go that route, or care. You can't have everything, some ppl might enjoy a sub route too, so inclusion of such characters make sense.

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I haven't played the latest release, by why are you all talking about penne? It's a great pasta!
Pene = Dick
Penne = Pasta (they have a different name over here, in South America, they are called "Fucille or Fucilatti")
I pulled Satou's leg because he speaks spanish, just goofing around !:ROFLMAO:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Moments I found hilarious

No.1

Must be all that Potassium LOL

BEFORE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AFTER

No.2

"The Devil's Penis"

No. 3

"The Sisterhood of The Devil's Penis"

Last edited:

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Pene = Dick
Penne = Pasta (they have a different name over here, in South America, they are called "Fucille or Fucilatti")
I pulled Satou's leg because he speaks spanish, just goofing around !:ROFLMAO:
Haha no worries. This is useful info as i work with a bunch of south americans (who i love, they are the BEST).

BDI

May 23, 2017
I had a problem with BOTH of the update only downloads, after loading them onto the last version and starting up with the latest save, all that I got was just the talk, and no pictures, only a black page with either the MAGA or GOFILE. I then downloaded the complete game and had no problem with that. Has any one else had that problem?

Reactions: Anon26
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes