robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have added an LI to my top 10 or so for this game. and that is Josianne. she's a smokin hottie and poor cuck Marcel won't be gettin any from her now that Thor's Hammer has been introduced to Josianne. was kinda disappointed that mc didn't have her give Marcel a cum kiss after she took his load. but i guess gotta change it up since the other cucks have received that already..
i gotta admit, even though his harem is getting rather big, all the girls are babes. esp Aunt Elizabeth. she is my fav..and for the laughs she provides, Minnie also makes my top 10 LI list..she's such a naughty pervy grandma. but if mc will fuck her, he should give Nana a good fuck too. it's only fair since he pounds other grannies..but not Nana..wtf.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You all understand that "Sex with Nana" will never happen , Nana and MC make Love which is a difference, there is much more feelings involved than with the other Girls ,
to put it bluntly Having intercourse with Nana marks the Zenit (Highest point ) of this game after all will come slowly to an end, it will take a time of course because MB has to close all girl paths coherently but it will come eventually !

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Welp, I officially finished the compliments MoonBox !!!
Once again a very good update, from the incredibly funny and sexy scene with Minnie and Liz ( which was perfectly paced with the humour and the sexy time) to the erotic and very well planned scene with Josianne ( and a plus for keeping the awkwardness away, it wasn't easy yet you nailed it perfectly imho).:love:
Asami and Shizuka are a killer combination of sweetness and adorableness, I was melting and what to say about Jasmine? I think you choose the right route with her can't wait to see how everything will go with her.
Thank you! :giggle: :giggle:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So eventually we'll buy a mansion and have all LIs whose path we're on move in, right? There are some LIs who are probably very mad because we've neglected them for over a month, that's why it's not a good idea to only have 1 or 2 LIs per day, but unless he remakes the game, there is no way back now, MB should have thought about this beforehand.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So eventually we'll buy a mansion and have all LIs whose path we're on move in, right? There are some LIs who are probably very mad because we've neglected them for over a month, that's why it's not a good idea to only have 1 or 2 LIs per day, but unless he remakes the game, there is no way back now, MB should have thought about this beforehand.
Unfortunately no, only the core seven girls who make up the family will ever live with us.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: S1nsational you had it coming my friend, after I got mauled by lovestruck weirdos in the other thread because you called one of the LI?'s "Sexy Ninja" and I was so naive to quote you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Unfortunately no, only the core seven girls who make up the family will ever live with us.
Yeah, that's very unfortunate, the point about the neglect of the girls because of the very limited amount of LI you visit per day is the bigger point of my post anyway though, although it's also weird that they don't contact the MC either, most of them do have his number, right? And If they don't, they all know someone who does.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes