Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Me too, but I have a feeling we won't have to wait TOO much longer to see her again, my fingers are crossed anyways. :)
I'll be honest, as much as I enjoy this game, and as much as I will likely continue to enjoy this game, I'm not going worry about (or even try to guess) what is going to happen next anymore. For all we know, MoonBox has a dartboard and is choosing the next scene based on which target he hits each morning.
Grandma's House Decision Board.jpg

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'll be honest, as much as I enjoy this game, and as much as I will likely continue to enjoy this game, I'm not going worry about (or even try to guess) what is going to happen next anymore. For all we know, MoonBox has a dartboard and is choosing the next scene based on which target he hits each morning.
View attachment 2676042
Thanks for the good laugh, I thought that Elaine not even being on the board anymore was a nice touch.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 2676042
should've been best girl molly for background or split in half

TKageZ

Apr 1, 2019
None, only problem I have with Grandma's House is that too few women are getting pregnant, hell Veena is technically his wife AND pregnant with his child yet we haven't seen her since the first part of the game.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Finally caught up on the last two updates. Pretty great and hot in and of themselves, but I hate how after all the teasing about breeding and putting babies in people, we still didn't get the option to get anyone pregnant.

My only hope is that the next pregnancy is being save for Cat

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Finally caught up on the last two updates. Pretty great and hot in and of themselves, but I hate how after all the teasing about breeding and putting babies in people, we still didn't get the option to get anyone pregnant.

My only hope is that the next pregnancy is being save for Cat
cat wants it the most[idk or remember if mentioned] thus will get preggo last

if/when nana gets [insert dick's name] she'll get instant preggo cause why not along with priya[sp] getting instant preggo when she gets it

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes